WE ARE JUST HUMAN



Sunday, 20 Nov 2016.

2.49pm, AMK ping to pickup his bf at Lanai Kiara, Mont Kiara. He got rm5 promotion code, but kept telling me about it. So he only needed to pay rm6 for the trip. But the problem was that his bf didnt bring any money. When arrived at Regalia @Sultan Ismail, I locked him up while waiting for AMK to come down and pay me. I told the guy that I was cheated last time with the same modus operandi. While waiting, suddenly there was one Arab guy came up and asking me to send him to Berjaya Times Square bcoz his apps on the phone didnt work. I agreed but need to wait for a while. Later, AMK came down and paid me. Note, these guys are Iranian.

Then the Palestine guy entered my car and we started talking and talking. He paid me the fare first. Then suddenly, AMK called me when I was at Changkat Bukit Bintang. AMK's bf left the lighter and headphone on the backseat and wanted me to return it. Aiyah. But this Palestine guy abruptly agreed to return them later tonight. He said, "I do this bcoz of human factor, I dont care about racism, religion, Sunni, Shiah, or nationalities bro." Then he said, "for me, when you do good deed, you dont need any returns." His offering made my day.

SUDDENLY GRABCAR SAVER SAVED ME THE FARE

  Tue, 5/12/23. At 11.20am, I tried to book online taxi from my office at Jalan Ampang. My destination today is to Jalan Pekeliling. First, ...