2 UBER JB JOBS TO UPDATE THIS BLOG



Saturday, 8 October 2016. Today driving to JB.

8pm, run errands in Pasir Gudang Business Center.

Got ping from NAV 8.38pm at Taman Mawar. 2 min she cancelled. Pundenale. While on Pasir Gudang highway near Kampung Sungai Rinting...

8.54pm, WOT at far far away Amansari Residence. This guy sounds like Indon called me and to pickup at Block D. When arrived, actually just the lobby. And this guy which I thought Indon told me he is a Singaporean and wanted to go to CIQ. He said it's much easier to let the Indon guy spoke to me. He thought that I couldnt understand English. Lajiao lah.

After dropoff WOT at CIQ, got ping from this bugger, a local China-man. When called him, he said he can speak Malay, no English. So I spoke Malay to him. But when talking, barking and shouting also I couldnt understand where he's waiting at. So I asked to him to cancel which took him 5min and another call to cancel. Lajiao too.

So I waited at this roadside where there were many teksi drivers around. One of the matchai kept honking me while there are big space for him to go into the teksi stand. Pundenale. I winded down my window and looked at him. He kept honking the horn at me. But seconds later, he drove out and go infront of me. Other teksi drivers also did the same. I just ignored them and parked at the same spot for a few minutes. Let them angry! I was the Uber bad guy of the night!

9.43pm, I left the teksi driver hotspot and got ping from LCS at the same CIQ. 2 pax of local China-men going to Jalan Biru Muda Taman Pelangi. The surging rate was 1.4x.

10pm althought there were big surging rate with red colors on Uber apps, I called it a day and drove home sweet home.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...