MONDAY MORNING MEGA PEAK



Monday, 10 October 2016.

7.17am, RNA at Paramount Club going to Lorong Syed Putra Kiri.

7.40am, CYS at Le Chateau 1 sending to Wisma Maran.

8.00am, VVK ping at Jalan Bukit Nanas, but actually 3 India guys waiting at RNR Hotel lobby. I saw them but purposely drove further up. They didnt want to walk to my cab, I asked him to cancel. 5min still no cancel so I cancel the job myself. My cancellation rating shall look bad now.

8.18am, LYN at Wisma Cosway called me and waited by bus stop. The lady with office suit wanted to go to throw stone away Bangunan Amcorp Group less than 500m. The fare is cheap-put rm3 but I am on the hotspot Mega peak this morning. No much complain.

8.34am, YYT at Invito hotel sending to Capsquare.

8.55am, while on Jalan Ampang, QUW at LRT Dang Wangi going to the same Capsquare. This amoi apologised to me due her short of 10sen to the fare. I dont mind.

9.18am, BHR at Concorde Hotel. 3 pax of big Middle Eastern ladies. When asked, they asked me to guess from which country. First I guessed Turkmenistan, no go. Then later, I guessed the correct Turkey. Their broken English also made me hard to understand them.

Camp at Petron Brickfields to refill ron95.

10.10am, CHL ping me to pickup a lady at Temple of Fine Arts Brickfields sending to Mont Kiara 10 Condominium.

10.24am, 2 Korea guys at the same Mont Kiara 10 Condo but I need to pick them up at the inside lobby. I send them to KLCC.

Noon break. 1.25pm already.

1.41pm, IMM with her little daughter at Jalan 1/6 going to the Face Suites. I asked her to use the Akleh highway, she dont mind.

2.09pm, RAA at Regalia Suites going to Pertama Complex. 3 pax of Pakistani waiting at the ground floor but actually the pickup location shall be at the lobby.

2.36pm, MSM at Maju Junction going to Jalan Nagasari. 2 Banglas.

2.58pm, RMR at Pavilion Bukit Bintang Entrance sending to Ampang Park.

3.24pm, KOG at Menara STandard Chartered, actually she waited at 7-11 going to Capsquare.

3.51pm, KLC at Ampang Park going to Jalan Imbi. The retired apek used to work at his spectacles shop in Raub Pahang. "Durian Raub is very popular mah," he told me.

4.22pm, AND at Indon Embassy. But when arrived, I couldnt contact him. Kontolla la kang. So I cancelled.

4.39pm, MEA ping to pickup his wife at Prince Court Medical Center. The Arab purdah lady wanted to go home at The Horizon Residences.

4.59pm, CHN at Trec KL while I was away near Pandan roundabout. I send him later to Menara Maybank.

5.31pm, JCQ at Pacific Regency Hotel Suites but I waited the back lobby at KH Tower. I send them to sungai Wang Plaza. 2 China-local-Sabah aunties sitting at the backseat. The Malay young lady from Negeri Sembilan sit next to me. When I saw her still not buckle up, I asked her, "cik still not married kan? So pity if anything happened to u. Please wear the seatbelt." She replied, "me cikpuan already ye uncle," Aiyah.

5.54pm, MHT at KFC Bukit Bintang but due to the bad traffic jam, I waited and asked them to get to my cab at Bank Islam. The Bangla man and his wife, Laos, got in with foldable Mcd meals. I send them to Suria KLCC. But since I wanted to pee and pray at the KLCC surau, I drop them off at the basement parking lot.

6.39pm, NLV at The Pearl Condo. He waited outside and rushing to my cab. Later we talk and talk. He is a pinoy working here for 10 years already. Now he works as boss driver. "This job very easy, morning fetchup the boss at the Pearl Condo and send him to the office at Intermark. The distance only 6-7 min. Then I just waiting for 8 hours together with other Malay drivers. Haa, see uncle, we also play dam aji."

7.15pm, MZN and 2 Yaman friends at McD Bukit Bintang. I stopped further up at HSBC busstop. After calling, shouting, finally he get into my cab. While turning right from Jalan Sultan Ismail to Jalan Raja Chulang towards Jalan Tun Razak near Wisma Genting, a traffic police caught me and asked my license. "This junction cannot turn right lah encheck need to go straight," he said. I told him that I just wanted to send the Arab boys home. "Are you driving Uber enchek?" he asked. Later, he let me go with a warning, "next time dont do it again yah!" Lajiao lah.

After dropoff the ARab boys at Ampang Boulevard, I go straight to Petronas Ampang Jaya to pee and pray. Then this MZN called me asking me to return back to his condo bcoz he thought he drop his house key on my cab. I told him I will go back to see him after the solat. Later, when checked, he could not find the lost key but nonetheless he gave me rm10 tip for the trouble.

8.35pm, ANS at Great Eastern Mall but actually later he told me I should pick her up at the office entrance. But I told her the apps showing the mall, not the office. I send her to Le Jardine Condo Pandan Indah.

8.55pm, ADM ping me from Pantai Indah Hospital. When I called her, she couldnt speak English, only Mandarin. So he passed to apek which told me to pickup at the lobby. I send her to Pandan Jaya. When asked, she said she came from Taiwan China, "English little."

9.33pm already tired since I driving nonstop since 1.30pm this afternoon. Go home, update blog and sleep.






WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...