I JUMP U JUMP




Saturday, 22 October 2016.

Started the car engine and the Grabcar apps early this morning.

Got ping from NAS at 6.37am Jalan 4L, but while ondway to pickup, my stomach felt uneasy. So I cancelled the job and stopped by Surau Al-Ikhlas Jalan Rasmi. Later, after entertaining my mother nature, I couldnt start the car engine. Aiyah. The rain is coming down drizzly. In panic, I called Bateriku.com and they sent a reinforcement. But at the same time, I got help from friend driver who happened to be at the same area. After jumping the cable between batteries, my car can be started again. Yay!

7.58am, CHV at Taman Dato Ahmad Razali Block C. I sent the pinoy lady to Lorong 2A. Dear diary, yesterday I pickup 2 Papua New Guinea ladies at the same area.

Camp at Petronas Jalan Kolam Air Lama. Refill ron95 for rm40 (22.22liter). 8.30 already.

8.40am, SIK at very far away Tulip Aparment Pandan Indah. 4.7km to pickup and later sent him to MPAJ building.

9.01am, PUT at Jalan Melur 11. An Indonesian couple, maybe sister and broter going to Agrobank Dwitasik Cheras.

9.48am, SER at Mentari Court going to Mitsui Outlet Park KLIA Sepang. Yay! I am also surprised to see the fare is the same as the airport job. 2 pax of China mainland old man and a lady.

Camp at Petronas KLIA Inbound to relieve myself again. 11.02am already. Even I switched off the car engine, and later I can restarted it again. No worries.

Camp at KLIA2 arrival and KLIA arrival still no beep, so drove off to Cyberjaya.

While ondway near Salak Selatan, I got ping from...

12.37pm, 3 pax of China mainland students at Xiamen University Malaysia Jalan Sunsuria. At first they wanted to go to KLCC. Yay! But later they changed their destination to Gardens Mall or Midvalley Shopping Center. I dont mind.

After drop them off, I still used Uber setting to final destination as HOME. 1.49pm got ping from KOK but after I drove around Petaling Street under heavy traffic jam, later he cancelled. Lajiao lah.

Noon break.

Run errands. Together with daughter to buy groceries. 5.05pm already.

Got ping from 5.11pm SAR at Jalan Ehem 3/22, which was the wrong pin location. When called, barked, shouted to each other, I still couldn't find her house. The security boys scolded me to go out. SAR asked me to cancel and I did. Later I found out that she wanted me to go inside another townhouse. The second time she ping I dont accept. Pundenale.

5.33pm, while camping at Taman Kosas padang, got ping from BAS at Chancellor Condo. 2 Yaman brothers going to KLIA. Yay! He liked to talk and talk. He lived here for the last 23 years. He got 2 wives, in here and in Medan Sumatera. He is selling perfumes and minyak athar. He told me his polygamy experience with his wives. "We, men, should be patient dealing with emotional women," he advised. Later he gave me rm100 in fifty notes and asked me to keep the change!

6.49pm, VIM at KLIA after I arrived for 10min. Yay! He is going back to his bungalow behind the USA Embassy. VIM also liked to talk and talk. At first I thought he was American. But he is Australian and just visited his son in Singapore who just got retrenched. Another son is in Saudi Arabia. They both working in oil & gas. Later we talk about the most powerful woman in here. Aiyah. He also condemned those car drivers who hastily and recklessly driving.

After drop VIM off, I camp at Shell Jalan Damai, pray n pee.

Later I go home sweet home.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...