COWS GOT NO BRAINS BUT BECAME EXPENSIVE STEAKS TOO



Sunday, 16 October 2016.

I started early today at 5.37am.

5.53am, DZD ping me to pickup an Australian mate at Puncak Ukay Apartment. I send him to KL Sentral. His flight to Perth at 9.20am.

Camp at Petronas Bukit Bandar Raya. Pee and pray.

6.41am, DOR at Jalan Jejawi sending to Jalan Telawi 2. 3 pax of pinoy guys.

6.53am, SHR an India guy at Sri Penaga Condo going to KL Sentral. Coincidentally, his flight to Perth also at 9.20am, the same flight with the Australian guy.

7.35am, LKS at Suasana Sentral Condo sending her boy to SMK Victoria Institution to play cricket games, and send her back to the condo.

7.58am, VMN at Palm Court Apartment going to Jalan Tenggiri Taman Bukit Pantai. He was an Uber and Grabcar driver. He quit it bcoz of the low income he admitted.

8.17am, an Apek at Lorong Bukit Pantai 1 sending to KLIA. Yay!

9.23am, TEK using Uber at KLIA arrival going to Sky Hotel Bukit Bintang. Yay! This is the only Uber job of the day. And talking about Uber, I am not driving it for 2 weeks already.

Camp at Ampang Park Old Town White coffee.

11.56am, WHY at Mandarin Oriental sending to Hedgeford Residence Wangsa Maju. A family of Indon who works with Petronas in Sudan.

12.48pm, KIZ at Wangsa Walk. 2 pax of small 10 years boys. He called me he said waiting at outside teksi stand. When I saw nobody, I drove inside the mall. Then he called again and we shouting and barking. Actually he just running towards the teksi stand. Lajiao la. Later, I told him to wait at the branded shop. This little boy liked to talk and talk and he can speak Malay very good too. I asked him whether he studies at Sekolah Kebangsaan, he said no. He said he goes to SJKC and got many Malay friends. Then we talk about bad teksi drivers all the way to his PPR flat Air Panas. When asked whether he scared to use Grabcar? "Scared also, but I got the driver info and car plate number," he said. I told him teksi also got drivers information on the dasboard too. "But uncle ahh, the drivers maybe different from those info shown, maybe the drivers rented the teksi out," wahlah weh, this boy is very smart too.

1.13pm, EST at Setapak Ria Condo sending to PV12 Danau Kota.

Noon break. 4.53pm already.

5.01pm, CLV at Rose Apartment going to somewhere near Sunrise Park Apartment.

5.21pm, ALM at Ampang Prima Condo Block D sending to Ampang Point. 2 pax of Malay couple, maybe son and mother. While on the way ALM, the lady, asked me whether I got small change for her rm50. I told her that I have with lots of rm1 notes. When I counted the rm1 notes, she seems not comfortable and told me maybe she could exchange the money when we get in the mall. I told her that I have more than enough change. Kannina.

5.37pm, EKS at The Elements going to Ampang Point again. 3 pax of Arab mom and 2 daughters.

5.54pm, TQA at nearby TM Point Ampang sending to Jalan Mewah 6, Ampang Mewah.

6.09pm, ARL at Kampung Baru Ampang going to Taman Cahaya Indah for rm2. Actually he wants to stop to pickup his bf and going to Viva Home.

6.36pm, RLD at the same Viva Home Starbucks going to Berjaya Times Square.

6.49pm, MMT a pinoy at Plaza Low Yat ging to Pantai Hillpark Phase 2.

7.18pm, VLD at previous Pantai Hillpark Phase 5 which I needed to go one big circle round and picked him up inside the condo. This matcha liked to talk and talk. He said he was a Grabcar driver too during the heyday where Grabcar gave drivers big big incentives. "Last time, I could earn rm4k per week, but I only work for 3 months," he said. During dropoff at Jalan Pasai 4, he gave me the fare amount with all rm1 folded notes but short of rm1.80 and told me to wait by the roadside to collect the balance from his home which I was not sure where. After 7min, he never came to my cab and I assumed he already gamed me. Truly keling indeed! PUndenale la.

Camp at Surau Pasai 3. Pee and pray.

8.31pm, SHL at LRT Sungai Besi going to South City Plaza. 2 pax of Sri Lanka young guys.

8.48pm, CR7 a Somali young boy which I guessed correctly at South City Plaza. I sent him to KLIUC Unipak Condo. He liked to talk too. HIs father is doing business in Dubai and he got brother and sister here too. When I told him to find local girls, he said, "Somalia girls are very beautiful too!" OTL. If you put his face side by side with kuali butt also the same.

9.30pm already and felt tired already. I drove home sweet home.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...