GENTING NO GO



Thursday, 20 October 2016.

7.05am, ATT at Jalan Ehem going to Caltex.

7.35am, AIA at Vipod sending to Menara Maybank. The pinoy lady using the credit card payment.

8.24am, CHL at Bintang Palace going to 288 Residency Jalan Gombak. He liked to talk and talk about his career as night club waiter. He also talked about his experience visiting Hong Kong which is very very expensive. He dont like Hong Kong waiters in restaurants are so rude, no manners to customers. "They like to shout and bark bark and always try to scold the customers. Time is money," he said.

Camp at Petronas Jalan Tun Razak rm46 (25.55liter).

9.37am, NHD at Kolej Tun Syed Nasir 1 UKM sending to National University UKM.

Noon break. Dear diary, today I am not feeling well. Uncle demam, got fever meh. So I went home and took few panadols and drank Eno and sleep.

Felt better to do some run errands. Tesco Ampang to convert Celcom line to Umobile. RM70 damaged.

Got dummy ping from 3.27pm, BRYANT at Jalan Pandan 9 going to GENTING HIGHLANDS. But my joyness was shortlived when he play play cancelled. FOOKyew lah.

3.28pm, MNR at Tesco Ampang going to Surau al Falah Cempaka.

3.39pm, HFZ at LRT Cempaka sending to nearby Pangsapuri Pandan Ria 2. The Pakistan guy said, "my legs are tired."

3.54pm, FRK at Merdeka Place which I couldnt find his right spot. Fookyew.

4.19pm, BSL at Maybank Bandar Baru Ampang. He wanted 2 Grabcars since they are 6 Nigerian negros going to Flora Damansara, the most popular area for them. But later I took the wrong turn which costed them 2 plaza tolls.

5.01pm, KGS at the same Flora Damansara Block F going to the Curve. 2 pax of Nigerian negros.

5.37pm, ASH at nearby Ikea Damansara asking me to drive fast fast to Flora Damansara Block F to get her daughter who just arrived from the school van. I told her my car couldnt fly lah. And I asked her why she booked Grabcar very late and now have to rush rush. And she told me that one driver couldnt find the Ikea to pick her up that causing the delay.

5.52pm, EPP at the same Flora Damansara again. This negro lady going to Public Mutual Damansara Perdana. Later at dropoff, she gave me rm20 note, and I returned the balance in rm1 that displeased her.

Camp at Petronas Penchala Arah KL. Pee and pray. 6.29pm already.

7.41pm, SFE at Kiaramas Danai sending to Publika West Gate. At first I thought she is the nanny for the 2 boys with her parents at the backseat. Later I found out that she is Cambodia and actually the mother of the kids. Her husband is a dutch and doing business as a lawyer.

While at Publika 7.08pm, I got ping from LEE KS at Seni Mont Kiara. I was shocked to see the destination is Taman Sri Sentosa and the fare is rm508! Wahlah weh! I thought I am going to JB tonight and with that big fare I dont mind. But when I called, he said he wanted to go to Jalan Klang Lama only. Aiyah! Never mind lah, so I drove to pick him up, and expectedly he cancelled minutes later. Lajiao lah. Dear diary, actually the fare is for Taman Sri Sentosa in Kelantan, not JB, as I checked later.

7.18pm, SHM at Jalan Solaris 4 sending to Tiara Kelana Condo.

Camp at Masjid Kelana Jaya. Pray only. At this moment, I felt tired already and wanted to go home. Then, dear diary, sometimes our wish can come true. Isnt it?

8.27pm, TBN ping me at Laman Baiduri Condo going to Rumah Api aka Gudang Noisy Jalan Ampang. Yay! Later I found out that the place is a mini live studio for international music performance. Never mind lah, as long as it's nearer to my home sweet home.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...