I LEARNED ABOUT THE DAILY INCENTIVE


Friday, 30 September 2016.

7.07am, Grabhitcher to pickup MYP, the same amoi last night at her house, Jalan Ehem 3/11 going to The Weld.

7.53am, ARF at McD Ampang Park going to throw stone away US Embassy for cheap-put rm2.

8.19am, WHE at Lanson Place sending to far far away Jalan Jenjarum Shah Alam. The surging rate is 1.5x and it seems dont bother the Korea guy.

Camp nearby Aeon Mall Shah Alam. 11.15am already.

11.17am, CHM at Brunsfield Riverview Condo going to KTM Batu 3.

11.37am, HZR at the same KTM Batu 3. She told me she couldnt wait for the delayed train to KL Sentral. According to Google Maps we would reach there by 12.14pm, and she need to catch up the 12.30pm ETS train to Ipoh. Aiyah. Instead of using the heavily congested Federal HIghway directly to KL Sentral, I followed NPE and we got there in time.

12.17pm, UTY at Menara CIMB sending to Pasar Seni.

12.32pm, CLS at Menara Olympia going to nearby City Gardens Condo. 3 pax of pinoys.

Got ping from this bugger, ENG-FATHI BAHAMDAD 12.44pm, at Abest Hotel. When reached, I send sms no reply. Then I called suddenly he hanged. So I know this is fake. But I dont turn off the Grabcar apps until after Friday prayer.

2.32pm, MR AKA ping and called to pickup amoi at LRT Pandan Jaya. He texted me to call Amoi's number. I dont want to call. Later I cancelled. Then he ping again and accept it. Later the amoi came to my cab and I send her to 7-11 Pandan Perdana.

2.57pm, SOH at Ascadia Apartment going to the Champion Club Pudu. He waited outside his apartment while smoking and let him finished it. This young man is a very ambitious business man. He said he was a Grabcar agent and partner. But now the Grabcar will settle the contract issue and he will get rm40k. He used to work in the office as interior designer. Currently he involves with Paintball bullets license business and got "brother" who is the national security officer.

3.35pm, GLB at SJKC Chung Kwo Pudu going to Kompleks Kotaraya. 2 pax of pinoys.

Dear diary, this evening I will focus on Grabcar incentive table. From 5pm to 7pm, there will be a Mega Peak hours.

5.43pm, JSN and her sister at Bangsar Village 1. There is a Grabcar pickup point with big ad. I send the Punjabi sisters to Damansara Utama (SS21). They were born here in Bangsar and later migrated to Canberra, Australia. Now they are on vacation to visit their mom and dad here in Bangsar. These sister are manyak langsi too. They condemns about the traffic jam and toll barriers. PUndenale la.

6.29pm, LUU at KPMG to Jalan SS 2/22.

7.37pm, RNJ at LRT Taman Bahagia sending to Baskin Robbins Damansara Utama.

8.01pm, JNY at 10 Boulevard sending to Jalan SS 2/5.

8.29pm, CRL at Jalan SS 22/15 going to Jalan PJU 10/144.

At 9pm, I feel tired and called it a day.





WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...