I PROMISED MYSELF NOT TO BE TRICKED AGAIN

在印章及牛排甘榜巴鲁吉隆坡吃牛排 Chop & Steak Kg Baru

Friday, 7 October 2016.
6.55am start the car engine. The rain pours heavily this morning.

7.15am, JHH at One Ampang Avenue East using Grabhitch. The Korea girl first time using Grabhitch, normally she would take bus and lrt going to work at Pullman KLCC as translator.

7.20am, YAO at Ampang Boulevard on Grabhitch as passenger no. 2. I send her to Menara Perak on Jalan Perak ofcoz.

Dear diary, both grabhitchers are doing fine as they obey the time schedule. I am happy.

7.49am, VRK at Hotel Novotel going to far far away Palm Grove Development in Glenmarie. The India boss who based in Singapore not much talking.

9.01am, SHW ping to pickup his security guard friend at nearby Tiger Shoji going to Sunway Pyramid. The Nepal later wanted to drop at the opposite of the Sunway Pyramid.

Camp at nearby Shell PJS 8/9 to refill ron95 for rm40 (22liter). 9.39am already.

9.50am, JEE at Mentari Court. I called her "amoi" which she thought I was a China-man. Kannina. The pretty Malay lady liked to talk, but she talked seriously. Even, I made a few joke joke one still asked me again. Aiyah, uncle manyak scared ho. But we talked and talked all the way to Saito College at PJ New Town. Later during drop off, I asked her to like my FB Page. She agreed, but she asked me back, "is TS stands for Times Square yer uncle?" OTL.

10.20am, SMY at Gasing Heights Cameron Towers going to LRT Taman Jaya. But on the cab, I asked her final destination and why not taking the Grabcar directly to the office. After telling me, she need to take another lrt and bus and another Grabcar and save only rm1, the Dubai mixed with Bangla girl decided to let me send her directly to Kelana Square. But she warned me, "uncle, I dont want road with tolls." PUndenale lah.

11.10am, KRN at next building Zenith Corp Park sending 3 pax to Menara Sunway. Eventhough their office only few steps next building, she told me to drive out from the Kelana Square and go inside the building, drive around and wait them before the exit near 99 speedmart. Kannina. Later at dropoff, this ahchai said it was on credit card payment and tried to open the door which I purposely locked. But I was 103% sure this trip should be cash bcoz no GRABPAY shown. I experienced this before as rider try to trick the driver thinking that it's a credit card payment so they dont have to pay for the ride. Lajiao lah ahchai.

Noon break.

2.32pm, MBA at Ayers Tower sending to Shah Golden Travel & Tours. His company is solely selling flight ticketing to Pakistan. MBA is a big talker too which complains about this country multi-cultural society.

3.14pm, RYC at Menara Olympia going to KLIA. Yay!

Camp for a while at Domain Cyberjaya. 5.33pm already.

6.00pm, ASO at Serin Cyberjaya going to Jalan Taman Melati. Yay! The fare is almost the same as the airport trip. 2 pax of Somalia girls, stop to pickup local mamak girl at HP.

Camp at Petronas Taman Melati to refill ron95 for rm37 (20 liter). Pee and pray.

7.50pm, MNS at PV6 going to Riana Green condo.

8.24pm already and decided to call it a day. Need to pickup son at KL Sentral and heading home sweet home.

追在今天KLIA铁娘子 (Chasing the Iron Lady today)

Dear diary, today I managed to complete 9 trips on Grabcar including 1 airport job, no Uber job, and 2 grabhitchers.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...