FIRST TIME TO BUKIT TINGGI | BEAUTIFUL AFGHAN GIRLS WHO CANNOT SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH



Saturday, 1 October 2016.

6.30am, RCH at Flat PKNS Ampang Jaya going to LRT Ampang. At first I thought this negro is Nigerian, so I greeted him "how far" and "I dey fine." He replied. Later I found out that he is Ghana. At dropoff, he showed me his passport and I wanted to take photo of it but he reluctanct bcoz it showed the passport number. But I managed to take just outside the passport only. Kannina.

6.44am, JNT at Jalan Watan 7 going to NAYC Basketball Court.

7.08am, THIRD at Merdeka Palace with no signage. The Thai girl going to LRT Chan Sow Lin. I said "khap kun kap" to her and she replied back. OTL.

7.26am, JSM at far far Menara City One Condo at Masjid India while I was still at Pandan area. It seemed no drivers available near to their condo. JSM and her bf from Sabah is going to Colmar Tropicale Bukit Tinggi. Wahlah weh. Many of my wassap chatting group wants me to take them for higher price. I told them, what if the couple reject the idea of haggling the price? What happened if the couple cancel the booking and looking for other driver who is willing to take for the cheap price? Haggling with them makes no different between us and the teksi driver. Kan my sweet diary? Kanns. Kannina. So the journey to the hills which is quite far, 51km in 53min, we not much talking with winding roads making my eyes want to sleep behind the wheel. Aiyah.

So, expectedly, there is no rider back to KL.
Camp at Rnr Genting Sempah. Pee.
Fill up the tank with ron95 new price of rm1.80 perliter. RM32.4 ( 18liter).



10.52am, LHM at Poliklinik Samudra Batu Caves sending to Zoo Negara. The Miri girl likes to talk and talk too. She rather go things solo.

11.30am, DSH at Seri Maya Condo going to Setapak CEntral.

11.57pm, ELN at Teratai Mewah 42 not Teratai Mewah 101 sending to SJKC Chiao Nan.

Noon break. 2.39pm already.

2.44pm, SYK at Jalan Ehem 2/9 sending to Flat Bukit Belacan. She complains that Grabcar apps cannot find her flat, so she cannot book Grabcar from the house. I dont agree. I told her that I already picked up so many negros here last time. She looked surprised.

3.07pm, HMD ping from Jalan Ampang opposite Taman Kosas. When arrived at the empty bus stop, I calling her and shouting and barking to each other. Her English is poor, so I confused a moment. Later I saw her with 2 other gf standing by the roadside. I drove to them. When inside the cab, she just smile with no guilty whatsoever. Pundenale. She told me they are from Afghanistan. No wonder lah. We not much talking, but they talk to each other only ofcoz with their own language. They all seems very young Afghans, very cheerful and pretty girls makes uncle also shy shy one to dig my nose infront of them. Aiyah. I send them to Plaza Low Yat.

3.36pm, CHY and her bf at Sungai Wang Plaza going to KL Sentral. She quite excited to see my cab with Johor plate number, and told me they are from Skudai. They are going to the airport.

3.52pm, VIN and his gf at KL Sentral Starbucks going to Stadium Merdeka. He told me there would be concert tonight in the stadium. I told them there are many roads closed due to construction and I left them near the stadium in the middle of traffic jam. They dont mind.

4.13pm, TAM and his bf ping from opposite Chinatown gate. But I asked him to wait me at KK speedmart opposite the Kotaraya. He dont mind. They wanted to go to the nearby Police Station Dang Wangi to bail out their friend inside the lokap. They are Vietnamese and TAM has been here for 7 years and no wonder he spoke very good Malay better than our local China man talking. He likes to talk and talk too. He said he is from Hanoi, not Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City) and will be flying home in 2 months time to visit his family. I asked him about his parents and girlfriends. This young man said he still single, not married yet. I asked him to find so many Vietnamese girls working here. But he got Myanmar girlfriend already. Aiyah. I told him to be careful with Myanmar people bcoz some of them dont have passport. He said his friend got passpot but no visa, that's the reason the police caught the friend last night at the same place I picked them up just now. "Wehh uncle, itu kawan kanna tangkap girlfren saya lah!" he said, and we laughed and laughed together. Aiyah so pity also uncle heard one.

4.34pm, ARN at Jalan Dewan Sultan Sulaiman going to Berjaya Times Square. The traffic jam was very bad on Jalan Raja Laut. He called me to inform about the hotel name. I told them to wait as the traffic is building up. After Sultan Ismail junction, he called again and shouting which I dont understand. He passed the phone to the hotel bellboy to speak Malay to me. Aiyah. I told the bellboy that I will be there shortly. When arrived not even 2 minutes, they were rushing to my cab. I asked him why so hurry, "you no patient lah!" I was really angry. He told me not many drivers know about the new hotel. Pundenale. Sure the drivers will follow the gps, arent they? Then, he said they wanted to go Plaza Low Yatt.

5.11pm, GKL ping me while I was just to leave Plaza Low Yatt. But I need to drive one big round to Jalan Bulan, Jalan Bukit Bintang to return back to Low Yat. When arrived and still in traffic jam, I saw these 3 India guys running to my cab. Lol, so weird though. I send them to Bistari Condo which I follow Waze going very far far route with few traffics instead of normal route of Jalan Sultan Ismail.

5.59pm, AMR at Boomerang Boutique Hotel with 2 gf. I send them to Masjid Wilayah Persekutuan Jalan Duta.

Camp at Petronas Sri Hartamas. Pee and pray.

6.56pm, MLZ at Jalan Sri Hartamas 18 going to Jalan Medan Setia 2.

7.30pm I feel tired and called it a day. Home sweet home.


WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...