NO ULTRA PEAK IN THE EVENING



Tuesday, 11 October 2016.

After dropoff daughter, I drive around KLCC to Pavilion still no beep. Later my wassap chat group friend advise to go straight to Jalan Hang Isap. And I follow.

7.43am, BIP at Casa Mutiara going to Pacific Regency.

Camp at Petronas AU2 to refill ron95 for rm40 (22liter).
Carwash at AU2 for rm8.

11.03am, NHA at Geomatika College International Setiawangsa. The Libya girl wanted to go to Menara Keck Seng BUkit Bintang. When arrived, she changed her mind to be dropped infront of Pavilion entrance.

11.29am, FTH at 231 TR Condo. The Arab man with wife and mother going to Tesco Ampang.

Noon break. 2.36pm already.

2.40pm, AQI at Jalan Ehem 2/5 going to Jalan Mamanda 13.

3.01pm, DDG at Kojaya Apartment Block B. When arrived and inside the apartment, I saw this young guy at Block A and later waited at the guard house. Later at Block B lobby, after shouting, calling and barking, finally he got into my cab. He really upset bcoz he thought he was at the right block even he asked the pakguard already. Never mind, I said. Ondway to Bukit Damansara, on the cooler side, he told me he is here looking for a job. I wish him luck. But dear diary, I think he sure gave me 1 star rating. Fookyew la.

3.37pm, RIS at Jalan Setiajasa sending the same spot as DDG, the previous rider.

3.50pm, NDA at the same street as RIS but different house, sending to Wisma EPL, HELP University.

4.07pm, KSV at Publika Block D4, not just Block D. Pundenale. He asked permission to eat chicken burger at the back seat. I warned her not to make a mess. And I wind down the windows. I sent her to PV20 Jalan Genting Klang.

4.56pm, FDM at the same PV20 as KSV going to Setapak Central. 2 pax of African girls.

Camp at Petronas Jalan Gombak. Pee and pray.

6.14pm, GHP at 288 Residence sending to Berjaya Times Square. 2 pax of Iran couple. While on the traffic jam at Jalan Pahang onto Jalan Tun Razak, she told me to find the nearest LRT station. BUt I told her to be a bit patient as the jam just at the Titiwangsa lake street. Then she told me her experience last year during Christmas Day where she was stuck with the Grabcar driver for 3 hours. She pity him bcoz the fare only rm10. But she said, the driver was a nice guy. So, who was the nice guy?

Got ping from OLIVIA at Jalan Pasar Pudu 7.16pm, but later she told me that she was double booked. Without hesitation I cancelled the job.

Camp at Masjid Jalan Cochrane. Pee and pray.

8.00pm, PAT at Ikea Cheras going to Midvalley Starbucks.

End of the day trip. Go straigth home sweet home.



WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...