FOLLOW THE RULE | NEVER PICKUP YOUR OWN NEIGHBOR



Wednesday, 26 October 2016.

7.33am, ABM at Hampshire Park condo. 2 Saudi boys and 1 girl going to Saudi Schools near Zoo Negara.

Camp at Shell MRR2.

8.38am, CHR at Beverly Heights going to International School KL. The waze informed that would be 7min congestion on 4km distance. She dont mind. "It's only four ringgit trip mem," I told her. Then at the dropoff, she looked surprised as she got rm5 promotion code and she laughing at me. But she gave me rm2 tip, "it's a good deal!" "Good for you lah mem," I told her. Lajiao lah Grabcar.

9.16am, NOA at One Ampang Avenue South View condo going to Embassy of Yemen. Later after dropoff, the Arab lady gave me rm1 tip. Okay lah.

9.47am, MCH at Taman Angsana Hilir condo going to Berjaya Times Square.

Noon break. 1.49pm already.

Got ping from my neighbor CHESTER 1.54pm. I accepted then I regret it. I forgot the first of driving Uber and Grabcar. Rule no. 1: NEVER PICKUP YOUR OWN NEIGHBOR! So I cancelled.

2.02pm, MAA at Permai Court 1 with little daughter going to LRT Ampang Park. But stop to send his daughter at nearby flats.

Got ping from SUH at Pusrawi while I was stuck in a traffic jam near Ampang Park. I called her, asking whether she can wait for 17min. She said, "I can wait lah uncle." Then minutes later before I turning right to the Jalan Yap Kwan Seng, she cancelled. Pokemak lah.

2.49pm, TIA at Binjai 8 Premium Soho going to Iraqi Embassy. This old man is a Turkey but was born in Iraq. Now he wanted to get some documents to assist on his brother in Iraq on selling their house. He said, "the Iraq embassy is not far, but due to the traffic, it's not worth the three ringgit." Aiyah, so I told him to give tips afterwards.

3.12pm, NAN at KL Convention Center with her gf. Both just got knee operations. The ladies like to talk and talk. So I followed.

3.42pm, AYU at Rumah Persatuan Penulis Nasional Malaysia (PENA) near Tupai2 Restaurant. 3 pax of a family waited at the end of the road. So when I arrived, she asked whether to hopped in first or I like to make a uturn. I asked them to get in as to avoid many mosquitoes. Then before I start the trip, I check her name and reckon that she got a beautiful name and told her that her mother must be a jeliter lady when she was young. "Weh uncle," she shouted next to me. "My mom at the back lah!" Aiyah! Uncle laugh and they laugh together. Then the mom said, "last time we chose her name together, me and the father." Okay fine. Then later me and only the girl talk and talk all the way to Kenanga KWC.

4.15pm, LUM at Havana Bar & Grill Changkat Bukit Bintang. I followed the Waze and Google maps showing the wrong location. Maybe, bcoz she called me she walking towards my car in 20 seconds. Kannina. The French lady is going to Alliance Francaise Bangsar.

5.21pm, JNE, a pretty pinoy young lady at Bangsar Shopping Center. This nice looking girl sat next to me. Although she seems friendly but we talk a little. I sent her to far far away IOI City Mall Puchong. Wahlah weh. She said she works as a "saleslady" at a jewellery shop selling silvers. "Not saleslady lah, you are salesgirl," since she is young and pretty and good looking body. I think she liked it, so later I reckon she gave me rm7 tip.

Camping and waiting for 15min at IOI City Mall no ping, so I decided to go to Domain 3 Cyberjaya. But after a few meters out of the mall...

6.32pm, PAZ at the same IOI City Mall Tower 2 ping me sending to Taman Maluri. Yay! So I dont have to be stuck here for the whole night. 2 pax of Myanmar young guys. We talk and talk.

Camp at Masjid Imam al-Shafie Taman Maluri. Pee and pray.

7.49pm, MDM at Maybank Taman Maluri sending to Restoran Nurin. 3 pax of Banglas.

After 8.00pm, I accepted 5 jobs and later cancelled the jobs.

8.00pm - DONALD at Taman Miharja. I cancelled. No rider show.
8.15pm - SHU LIANG at Fahrenheit 88. Miscommunication, she cannot speak good English. Later she cancelled.
8.46pm - ERICA at Wisma Cosway. She cancelled.
8.48pm - TRISTAN TAN at The Intermark. She cancelled.
8.49pm - NETHENI at Menara Weld. She cancelled.

8.53pm, SRH at Comfort Lodge Tengkat Tong Shen. The pretty and sexy Siam pondan going to Hilton Hotel KL Sentral but asked to pickup her gf at Bougainville Apartment.

9.22pm, SYM at Ascott Sentral KL sending to Petronas Gasing Indah.

Almost 10pm, so I drove home sweet home.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...