PENGALAMAN MENDAFTAR ANAK TANPA SURAT NIKAH



Monday, 24 October 2016.

Dear diary, McD got promotion for free burger. So I bought 2 burgers at McD Petronas Ampang Jaya. But the coffee costed rm3 each.

7.31am, HAL at Menara TA One. 2 pax of China couple going to The Capers Sentul.

7.59am, SUG at Anjung Villa sending to Morison Anuarul Azizan Chew Jalan Ipoh.

8.32am, MISS KMR at nearby Menara Megah Condo going to PWTC LRT. I told the local India guy to put a note "please wait outside the gate", so that the driver will not fight fight with the pakguard.

8.42am, NIE at Titiwangsa Central Condo going to Menara AIA.

9.19am, SHD at Jalan Doraisamy. This Bangla asked me to wait for 2min, but I told him I can wait for 7 min only. When the clock buzz, he still not ready, so I set another timer for the last time. I told him that I cari makan only, and he offered me extra tips. Minutes later, 2 beautiful Bangla girls coming to my car with nice dressings. I send them to Vistana Condo. Later the Bangla guy told me that the girls working at the pub there.

9.41am, ALF at the same Vistana condo sending to Ritz Carlton Jalan Imbi.

Run errands 1. Rhb bank Jalan Tun Razak.
Run errands 2. Etiqa Insurance Bangsar.

Camp at Petronas Bukit Bandaraya to fillup ron95 for rm42 (23.3liter).

11.58am, a Pinoy lady at Jalan Ara going to Lorong Bukit Pantai 8.

12.08am, CHR at Tivoli Villas going to Lorna Whiston TTDI. The English young guy with big instruments bag and a stand. We talk and talk. He just here for 3 months and like to eat roti canai. So I told him to try teh tarik. He's been to Langkawi and I told him to visit Melaka too. He seemed eager about all those that I told him.

12.37pm, RUC at the same spot at Jalan Tun Mohd Fuad infront of 7-eleven. The executive lady with sleeveless dress. She didnt use any deodorant that made me wound down the windows. Yach! I send her to Pensonic Parts & Service Sect 15.

12.55pm, RLN at Jaya Shopping Center sending to Best Western Hotel.

1.07pm, RRR at Nissan Service. He is a Grabcar driver and we talk and talk all the way to Pelangi Snooker. He driving for incentives only and once banned for unknown reason.

1.25pm, NJS at Digi Store SS 2 sending to KDN College.

Got ping from 1.38pm MMB at Sistem Penyuraian Trafik WTF? This is my second time getting the same ping from this bizzare point. I called him and he mentioned about WTF hotel which hardly understand. Whatthefook indeed. I cancelled.

1.43pm, GHO at Jalan SS 22/23 Damansara Jaya sending to Jalan SS 22/28.

2.00pm, SMJ at Jalan SS 22/21 to Citibank Damansara.

Camp at Petronas Penchala Arah KL. Pee and pray. 3.12pm already.

Got ping 3.16pm, AGL at 42 East Restaurant. I drove using Waze followed the small kampung road. When arrived she asked me to wait for 2 min. I dont believe her. She said she need to interview someone and I suggested her to cancel. She did. Charcheebye lah.

3.28pm, a young Malay guy at Rasta sending to 1 Utama New Wing.

3.39pm, JNY at McD TTDI going to Persiaran Zaaba.

Got ping from NSR at 4.02pm, but he cancelled minutes later. Felt tired, I short nap under the tree canopy. 4.22pm, NSR again at Plaza Vads sending to Mutiara Residency. When arrived and waited for 5 minutes, I texted and called him. He was surprised that I already arrived, where else the Grabcar apps still showing I was 4 minutes away. Kannina.

4.47pm, PUTRA SENJA at Planetarium Negara. 3 pax of Malay group of 2 men and 1 lady waiting while the little drizzly rains coming down. I stop at Masjid Negara to pickup one makcik and send them to PPR near LRT Pantai Dalam.

5.38pm, MMI to pickup a young Indon guy at Jalan 1/12 PJ sending to Jalan SS 9a/2 Sungai Way. This guy got personal problem - his wife just delivered a baby boy in Hospital Kajang. But the real issue is the hospital wont let them out until they produce BUKU NIKAH. Aiyah!

Got ping 6.26pm, RNU at KTM Seri Setia. But due to the bad traffic jam for 33min to get to her, later I cancelled.

6.54pm, JYD at Laman Baiduri Condo sending to KTM Subang Jaya. This pinoy lady works at the condo dobi. She surprised to see the high demand fare but still took the Grabcar. Very smart is Grabcar.

7.36pm, ABR at Empire Shopping Gallery. An arab lady with little girl sending to Jaya Shopping Center.

At this point, I decided to go home and switched on the Uber apps with final destination.

8.42pm, BRN at The Istara sending to Tivoli Villas Bangsar.

9.12pm, MNS at ECM Libra Bukit Damansara going to Bistari Condo. This young India expat just new here and talk very fast and very slick tongue. At drop off, I am a bit confused when I thought he gave me tips, instead he nodded his head and smiling meaning no tip and wanted his money back! Pundenale.

Almost 9.40pm already and drove home sweet home.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...