TODAY I ASK ALL MY RIDERS TO GIVE ME 5 STARS

The discounted RM1.80 Nescafe sold at Petron, Jalan Bukit Bintang. The regular price is RM2.50.

Friday, 14 October 2016.

Jumbo Peak hours: 7am to 9am. 2 jobs.

7.16am, AAS at 2 Twelve Condo Jalan Ampang sending he and his boy to Taylors International School. This is my second time riding them. [+ 28 July 2016 ]

7.40am, RAR at Flat Pandan Jaya L24 which I missed the turned following the outdated Google Maps and need to travel additional 2.2km to get her. Sending her to Institut Profesional Baitulmal.

8.34am, FAM at The Elements Block B going to Qatar Embassy.

8.46am, MMM at M-Suites Tower A sending to RHB Bank Jalan Tun Razak. The Spanish teacher lady like to talk and she told me the first word when arrived in Jakarta was "machet," and "machet."

Mega Peak hour: 9am to 10am. 2 jobs.

9.19am, MHP waiting at opposite Klinik Kesihatan Kampung Pandan going to KLCC. He works as Coach salesman.

9.53am, KAI at 231 TR going to Megan Avenue II. When asked where is the Megan Avenue I, he said he dont know. So I told him. I also story mory about my previous experience with one Arab Syrian guy who told me about Arab slangs in different countries. He said, the most beautiful Arab spoken language is Kuwait. Saudi Arabia as a standard. And when I told him about the worst ARab spoken people is Egypt, he dont agree. He said, the worst ARab people spoken language are Morrocco and Algeria bcoz its hard to understand them. Dear diary, talking about the language, I may also have the same idea on the Malay language in this region. You know, between Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Brunei, Kelantan, which one is the most beautiful Malay slang?

10.25am, AKM at Hampshire Place to Aloft KL Sentral. Looking at his Malay name, I surprised to see his China-man face. He said his mom is Chinese.

10.46am, TMT at Menara 1 Sentrum sending to The Gardens North Tower Midvalley.

11.05am, ZOC at Cititel to send his bf to Menara Olympia.

Went up to the KL Tower basement but no ping. I overstayed by 1 minute and need to pay rm3. Kannina.

11.55am, MRL at Maybank Menara Hap Seng sending to WTF Restaurant Bangsar.

Noon break.

Camp at Petronas AU2 to fillup ron95 for rm48 (26.7liter).

3.23pm, NSA at Jalan Enggang Selatan going to Quill City Mall. 2 Indon lady from Aceh told me the meaning of "mendingan" means more better.

3.52pm, TFQ at Haslam Restoran beside Tawakal Hospital going to Wisma Technip.

Mega Peak Hour: 4pm to 5pm. 2 jobs.

4.20pm, OMY at Menara ExxonMobil sending to The Elements.

4.53pm, LADY CHR at Jalan Guruh Kampung Ulu Kampung going to Kenanga Wholesale City.

Jumbo Peak hour: 5pm to 7pm. 2 jobs on the 1st hour only.

Camp at Surau Al-Aslahiyah Kampung Kenangan. Pee and pray.

5.41pm, WQ D at Kenanga. The Bangla wrote on the note, "5 passengers waiting at kwc." I called him telling I could not take them with my small car, then he asked me to cancel. Manyak pretty!

5.54pm, SHN at Lorong Meranti Pudu. 3 pax of Bangla going to Berjaya Times Square. They smell bad, I wound down the front windows. They wanted to be dropped off at the loading area.

Waiting with no ping for 1 hour from 6pm to 7pm, and 1 cancelled booking.

Got ping 6.52pm, INY at Low Yat Plaza while I was at the back of BTS. I drove far far away to Jalan Imbi and uturn back then I called her. I told her 17min to reach her due to bad traffic jam, then she cancelled. Good lah.

Mega Peak hour: 7pm to 8pm.

7.06pm, SLA at Sungai Wang Plaza Starbucks. 4 pax of big big Indon girls sending to far far Sungai Way Jalan SS 9A/9 PJ. I reckon this trip is on high fare due to high demands.

8.04pm, RHR at Plaza 33 bus stop. 3 pax of skinny Indon guys from Jawa going to Pasar Seni.

8.33pm, SHY at Kompleks Kotaraya. 3 pax of India office guys. I called him, he said they waited at the busstop. But actually they waited at teksi stand with many teksi drivers around. Kannina. I told them next time to wait a bit infront at bus stop. They said, "sorry uncle sorry uncle." Pundenale. I sent them to THe Intermark using the far far away Jalan Kuching and Jalan Tun Razak instead bcoz the Lebuh Ampang road was closed due to construction.

Got ping from HURI at far Sogo. I called him about the 17min delay bcoz of bad traffic jam infront of Ampang Park, he couldnot wait so he cancelled.

9.08pm, the last ping from AMM at Suria KLCC, the Coach. Later when hopped in, he wondered why many drivers dont know where to pick him up at the world famous KLCC main entrance. OTL. So he very frustrated and cancelled 2 previous drivers. I sent the Yaman student to The Capers Sentul.

Almost 9.30pm in Sentul and feeling tired already. Go straight home sweet home.

Dear diary, I saw my rating is dropping very badly for the last couple of days from 4.86 to 4.78 now. So, today I asked all my riders (almost) to give me 5 stars rating during dropoff. Mostly said no problem to me, but inside their hearts I dont know.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...