3 UBER JB JOBS TO KEEP UP THIS BLOG



Sunday, 9 October 2016.

Morning, I went in to Woodlands old town. Alone matcham biasa.

Fast forward.

10.26am, aHchai ping me to wait at Jalan Tengah Kampung Sepakat Masai near SJKC Masai. 5.5km to pick him up and send him to Tesco Seri Alam for 3.1km only. I follow.

10.58am, KRT at Jalan Kempas 4 Taman Megah Ria sending to CIQ.

11.33am, ADL and her bf, a China mainland couple, at Skysuites Jalan Bukit Meldrum Tanjung Puteri. When arrived outside the condo gate, I saw a bunch of Bangla workers just walked out the condo. Later I saw the couple, but they dont aware that I was parking outside waiting for them. It took them 2 minutes to check my car plate number and hop in the cab. Inside the cab, she said she was surprised that I was arrived and waiting for them over there while other drivers have a difficulty and struggling to find the place. She thought that I already familiar with the area. She liked to talk and talk but I potong her and just driving them to Aeon Tebrau City.

It's already noon, and wife called me to fetch her to go to Tesco for groceries shopping. Wahlah weh, who doesnt love their wives, but sure got one (who dont) kann. OTL.

Noon break. Later I travel back to KL with daughter at 4.30pm.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...