DBKL DEPOH TUNDAAN



Saturday, 15 October 2016.

Run errands no. 1 in the morning.

1.57pm, CIA at Jalan Dagang Permai Utama sending to Taman Kobena Flats Cheras. The lady boss asked to pickup her massage lady at China-family house. She likes to talk and talk about treatment before and after pregnancy. But the massage package prices she told me are way too expensive.

2.38pm, WIL at D'Alamanda. But when arrived, he cancelled. This is a game. Kannina.

2.50pm, ALL at the same D'Alamanda @ Pudu Impian Services going to LRT Chan Show Lin.

3.06pm, MHR at Miharja Condo by the roadside going to KWC Kenanga. When almost arrived, there was a ping from the same KWC going to Parkroyal. When he saw the fare shown on the apps, he said, "the fare is very cheap la uncle." Aiyahh.

3.27pm, MTR at KWC and I waited for 5min. Then later he and his wife and little boy (5 years) shown up and hopped in the cab, he said, "slow!" Kannina, I told him I waited here for 5 min already. "That 7-11 staff is very slow, not u la uncle," that calms me down. OTL. The Singapore family came here for vacation and walk walk eat the wind only. The little boy seems cannot speak Malay very good. Later I found out from the dad that the wife spoke only English inside the house.

3.53pm, SFR at Sungai Wang Plaza when I was still at the Parkroyal Hotel on the opposite road. But due to the rain, I drove one big circle to get to her.

4.08pm, NVJ at KL Tower. 2 pax of noisy India men sending to KLCC.

Run errands no. 2.
Masjid Bukit Indah. Pee and pray.
Camp at Petronas, rm36 (20liter). 6.07pm already.

6.33pm, KRS at M-City going to Aeon Big Wangsa Maju. 2 Iran brother and sister. When arrived at the Aeon Big, he said, actually he wanted to go to Aeon Setiawangsa not Wangsa Maju one. So I send them both to Setiawangsa by the roadside bcoz the entrance to the mall was closed due to Pasar Malam.

7.09pm, 2 Korea couple at KFC Setiawangsa sending to Seri Maya.

7.26pm, ATI at LRT Setiawangsa going to DBKL Depoh Tundaan Sentul. 2 Malay sisters and a little girl told me that the sister's car was towed by DBKL and needed to get it released tonight since they are going back to Kedah. She hadnt tell the problem to her husband bcoz she might make him panic. Actually they are the one who panic! Kannina. So I told her to inform her husband immediately, so she did. This is my first experience, so it felt weird, so I giggle and laughed and she noticed. "Why uncle laughing laughing? Please dont laughing lah!" she told me.

Later I send them to the Depoh Tundaan Sentul next to Flat Seri Terengganu.

8.44pm, RJO at Sunway Putra, but the apps showed only the location of Jalan Putra Chow Kit. When I called,

RJO: "Please pickup at the door."
UNCLE TS: "Which door?"
RJO: "The hotel door la."
UNCLE TS: "Which hotel?"
RJO: "Sunway Putra Hotel la."

Aiyah. Later inside the cab, the 4 pax (Pakistan guys and India girls) were shouting, calling to each other made my head pusing goes round and round. I send them to the Beach Club.

Got ping from India-man 9.09pm, at Soleil Hotel Changkat. He called me, I told him 10 min to arrived. When almost arrived in 2 min, he said he cannot wait and wanted to cancel. I say okay for him to cancel. But after 5min still no cancel, I called again. Then I cancel.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...