THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING



Wednesday, 5 October 2016.

Sending daughter to work to city center

7.50am, TBD at Tengkat Tong Shen going to Soho Suites KLCC.

7.58am, EDD at the same Soho Suites KLCC sending to far far Wisma Scope TPM.

9.17am, USH at Midfields Square. She called me to pick up at 99 Speedmart. 3 pax of young India girls inside my cab, shouting, talking and turning on very loud music on her phone. Pundenale. I send them to Pavilion.

Noon break. 1.32pm already.

1.43pm, PETER ping to pick up his bf IBR at Jalan Rasmi 5 sending to World Point Academy near Maybank Bandar Baru Ampang. Not very near indeed.

2.15pm, WLM at Taman Dato Ahmad Razali, Blok L. The pondan's head got hit by the ceiling fan a few days ago and needed to visit his doc the cleanup the wound at Klinik Kita Taman Angsana Hilir. She hE liked to talk and talk about her his career as makeup artist for tv drama. She He mentioned about the young Ogy Ahmad Daud artist which I dont remember the name. OTL.

2.47pm, FZR at Jalan Pandan Cantek infront of Surau Angsana Hilir. A pregnant lady with a little daughter going to the not so far Klinik Warda. She said its hard to call for a teksi around her neighborhood, luckily got Grabcar apps given by her niece.

3.07pm, EMS at Tesco Ampang sending to Surau Madrasatul Sofwa Pandan Indah.

3.25pm, TAI at Jalan Mewah 2/3, Taman Pandan Mewah sending to Flat Sri Sabah Cheras.

At this moment, I think I need a small change.

Camp at Petronas Taman Tenaga to fillup ron95 for rm29.7 (22liter).

4.20pm, SNG at Flat Sri Sabah going to Alliance Bank Taman Connaught. 2 pax of young boy.

5.04pm, JUNIOR at Pizza Hut Giant Taman Connaught. Sending 2 negros to Suria Court Apartment.

5.34pm, BAD at Mahkota Point Jalan Penggawa 28/2, going to Somerset Seri Bukit Ceylon. 2 pax of businessmen.

6.16pm, MTT at Menara KH but due to the bad traffic jam, he walked toward my cab. The chubby English man likes to talk about his business on insurance and retirement investment. He married to Sumatera Lady and showed me his daughter photo on the phone. Later at drop off he gave me rm4 cash tip on top of the credit card payment that makes me confused. I thought it was a shortage payment, but actually just a tip. Aiyah.

7.07pm, DNL at 6 Capsquare to KLCC.

7.21pm, CPN at the same KLCC entrance of Louis Vutton, but she a bit late and the security guard shooed me away. I need to uturn back. 4 pax of 2 local amoi and 2 bule from the US. We talked and talked and let the drunk amois shouted inside the car. But the American boys just kept cool. I send them to Rakuzen Courtyard SS15.

Got ping from SJMC but I cancelled it. I just want to eat durian at Durian SS2.

Almost 9.30pm and drive straight home sweet home.



WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...