FLAT TYRE ON THE PLUS HIGHWAY



Saturday, 29 October 2016.

Today is my third son birthday. Happy birthday my boy!

Anyway, today I am not driving Grabcar or Uber. Got to go JB to run errands. Wife already calling calling. Aiyah.

But unfortunately, while driving after Ayer Keroh RnR heading south, I heard a big explosion from the back right hand side tyre. So I pulled over and expectedly knowing that the flat tyre due to tyre botak already. Actually, I wanted to replace the flat tire myself, but after trying only 3 boltnuts I managed to unscrew. The other one boltnut was so tight. So I tried using the SOS phone on the highway but it doesnt work. Kannina. So I called the Plus highway customer service 1800880000. Then the rescuer truck and team arrived and helped me to replace the flat tyre. All was done in 15 minutes. Thank you Plus.

Later I stopped at Pagoh town opposite the Shell station as told by the Plus guys just now to replace the back tyres with the new Dunlop tyres. The damage was RM#$%.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...