YOU JUMP I JUMP



Monday, 17 October 2016.

7.29am, RCA at Vipod Residences KLCC sending to far far away Heineken Jalan Klang Lama. The executive lady opened up her laptop all the way.

8.07am, RDH at Jalan PJS 3/50A Sri Manja sending to Connexion @Nexus Bangsar South. She said many Grabcar drivers couldnt find her house and cancelled. I told her if the pin location is correct sure will get her in time.

Run errands. Noon break.

12.28pm, AZD at Menara Indah Apartment. I called him that I will be 13min late. He dont mind. When arrived, he already waited outside the apartment. Later we talk and talk. He is a painting modern artist. I sent him to his office at Pandan Indah which 3km off from his Steven's Corner restaurant. So I asked him to pay extra rm3. He dont mind.

12.59pm, OMO at Mesra Ria Ampang Campuran. When arrived at the flats, I called and she said she about to coming down. She asked to wait near Pasar Mini which I couldnt find, only Pasar Borong. Charcheebye la. Later, when the Nigeria negro girl opened my door, before I started to say anything she asked me, "why you shouting just now?!" Aiyah, uncle dont know what to say lah. I just drove off from the flats and going to Ampang Point. In the cab, we talk and talk and laugh together. She's been here for 7 years studying master. She dont have friend which I dont believe. I told her to find friends for shopping and sightseeing in the city. But she dont like friends. I told her that friends are good for us to release stress. Then she started talking about many local girls who liked to jump from 20th floor to commit suicide. "In my country," she said, "if the girls want to commit suicide, they just go to the banana trees and hanged themselves!" Lol.

1.29pm, NDA at Galaxy Ampang. My head mistaken for Spectrum Mall. Aiyah. Later, I picked up a couple of Arabs going to Embassy of Jordan near Ampang Hiliran.

Camp at nearby Tasik Ampang Hilir for a shortnap to recharge. Before that, I went to Petronas to refill ron95 for rm45 (25liter).

Got ping 3.07pm, LYL at far away Seri Nilam Apartment. I called her due to 17min (6.7km) to pickup location, she agreed to cancel.

3.11pm, AJI at Jalan Kerinji 2 going to Great Eastern Mall.

3.23pm, SRD at The Face Suites sending to the Zon.

3.46pm, MIK at Prince Court Medical Center. 3 pax of Chinese Indon girls going to Soho Suites KLCC.

4.10pm, ANS at Mandarin Oriental Hotel. 3 pax of India men going to LRT Ampang Park opposite the McD.

4.25pm, YAP at KLCC main entrance. When arrived and called, he said at the main entrance. Even the pakguard shouted and shooed me not to pickup riders here only for the FOOKING blue teksi. "The management will get angry!" he said. After drive round and round, finally I got him with 2 other Bangla by the busstop. Although furiously upset, I calm down knowing that he is newly arrived. I sent him to Ixora Apartment Pudu.

4.56pm, MRL at RC&A Parts & Supplier Pudu. I sent the pinoy lady to Sephora Starhill.

5.06pm, XIY at Fahrenheit 88. 2 schoolgirl with sekolah menengah uniform going to SJKC Sam Yoke. Later she wanted to go to LRT Cempaka.

Camp at Petronas Taman Cempaka. No ping for more than half hour. This period is called the Mega Peak. The Petronas no water supply, so I pee and pray at the next door Caltex.

Got ping from CYN at LRT Cempaka, but when arrived and called, she said she already picked up by other driver. Charcheebye la Grabcar apps.

6.55pm, BEYOND YAP at LRT Cempaka going to Maybank Pandan Indah.

7.30pm already I decide to call it a day. Go home to send dirty clothes to the laundry. Have dinner and go home sleep zzzz.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...