NOW MENATE SHOWING THE ACTUAL STEAK PRICES



Friday, 21 October 2016.

7.25am, JIN at Sri Kia Peng Condo sending to Taylor's International School.

7.42am, VVN at the same Taylor's International Schoold going to Avenue K.

8.04am, ENN at McD Ampang Park sending to NASAM Ampang, Kampung Ulu Ampang. As I experienced before, there would be a long traffic jam at Jalan Ampang and Jalan Jelatek junction, I decided to use the Ampang Hilir road, but I took the early turning which lower my spirit to continue to use the backroad. So I told the amoi I just kept driving straight on Jalan Ampang. It took me 40min just to pass the Jelatek traffic light. Kannina.

Run errand 1.

9.42am, ANV at Lorong 2B. The Papua New Guinea embassador ladies going to Chow Kit Market. I asked the ladies a bit about their language. They couldnot speak Bahasa Indon, only English.

Camp at Caltex to fillup ron95 for rm40 (22liter).

11.03am, NHR at Lorong Mufti 4 going to Sunway Putra Mall. 3 pax of young Malay students.

11.36am, SBA at Sri Kenny Condo sending to Suasana Suites Bukit Ceylon.

11.52am, VGC at Menara Maybank. The local India lady with a Malay office mate going to Hospital Pakar al Hospital opposite of Masjid Kampung Baru. I followed Waze by using Akleh highway which took us longer way and longer time. Kannina Waze.

12.13pm, RJU at Vue Residence Jalan Pahang sending to Menara Celcom.

Friday prayer at Masjid Angkatan Tentera Darat Semarak.

2.28pm, SMA at Seri Maya Condo Block c going to Starbucks Berjaya Times Square. 2 Arab ladies with a small daughter.

3.24pm, KML at Changkat Bukit Bintang. This Bangla cannot speak Malay and furious me bcoz it was 5 pax with a small girl they said. Charcheebye lah. But I drove them to Sogo with half hearted only.

3.50pm, 2 local chubby ladies with a little boy, at Bank Negara. When they hopped in, my cab can felt senget already. Some more, the lady who sat behind slamming my door like closing the refrigerator. Pokemak lah. I send them to Taman Sri Kuching.

4.11pm, CCI at nearby Sri Gembira sending to Plaza Berjaya.

4.37pm, STI at Fahrenheit 88. 2 ladies, 1 grandma on a wheelchair and little girl. I send them to Jalan Masjid India. They were visitors from Singapore. When asked why they not shopping at Geyland Serai. "Aiyah uncle, Geylang already closed la for renovation," said the lady.

Then got ping fro AZA at British Council which I drove on Jalan Ampang. Later he cancelled. Lajiao!

5.04pm, SKR at Menara Hap Seng. He put the pin at the Beach Club. Luckily I called him, but his bahasa Malay is confusing to me. When I arrived at the mall lobby, he said he saw my car and chased me. Aiyah. 2 pax of smelly Banglas. Later I send them to Hotel Dragon Inn Taman Maluri.

Camp at Petronas Tesco Ampang waiting for ping. Pee and pray. But no ping for 6pm Jumbo Peak hour.

7.01pm, HAS at Lorong Pandan Pertama 3A. He and his bf waited at 7-eleven. They were from Sabah bah. I send them to Galaxy Ampang.

7.25pm, the last job of the day, OJM at The Elements. 3 Arab ladies going to Tesco Ampang.

Call it a day.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...