NOW SPAD WANTS YOUR NAME AND PHONE NUMBER



Tuesday, 18 October 2016.

7.01am, NTI at Jalan Ehem going to LRT Ampang Park.

7.31am, JOO at Sri Kia Peng sending his daughter to SJKC Jalan Davidson opposite Stadium Merdeka.

Half an hour no beep, so I drove to Jalan Hang Isap.

8.14am, KIC at Sri Emas sending to Berjaya Times Square.

Amoi MUD 8.27am, ping from Rumah Pangsa Awam Jalan Hang Tuah. Actually she waited at the other side of LRT Hang Tuah. Charcheebye lah. Struggling to get out from the flats area is very challenging. When about to arrive in 3min, she cancelled. Kannina.

8.48am, LEA ping from Jalan Gandek Pudu. The rains is coming drizzly. She and her two daughters going to Imigresen Jalan Duta. The pinoy lady liked to talk and talk all the way. She blamed her TAGUNE husband leaving her and daughters for nothing.

9.35am, TRM at Publika. When called, he said waiting at Block C1, near Hong Leong. Later I waited the family near Chawan. Yes my diary, CHAWAN and C1 not much different kann? I send them to KLIA. Yay! But I forgot to take out my laundry baskets last night. Aiyah. So I need to take out the baskets from the boot and put them on the front seat. This would give space for their luggage and baby stroller. His little boy said, "my name is ADAM, this is my father, this is my mother," or something like that. They were going to Hong Kong.

Arrived at KLIA at 10.44 no ping. So I camp at Petronas KLIA exit to fillup ron95 for rm33 (18liter). 11.25am already.

11.31am, while still at Petronas KLIA exit, AHS ping me and sending him to LRT Transit Salak Tinggi. He was driving Uber last time as part time only.

No ping, then I drove to Suruhanjaya Tenaga. 1.02pm already.

Run errands.



4.46pm, AND at Villa Samadhi KL near Jalan U-Thant going to LRT Ampang Park.

4.56pm, SAJ at Royale Chulan Hotel. 2 Malay girls sending to LRT Ampang Park.

5.16pm, AZR at Menara Felda going to McD Bukit Bintang.

5.44pm, NFL at Wisma UO Jalan Pinang. The India expat is manyak langsi mah. For a short trip of rm4 also wants to bossy around. PUndenale. Sure I got 1 star for this trip.

6.15pm, TNY at Wisma Cosway while I was stuck in bad traffic jam at KLCC Louis Vutton. I called and told her to wait 20min infront of Paramount Club. Although she confused, but she dont mind. Later I send her to Jalan Taman Hijau Ampang Jaya.

7.08pm, AHL and her crippled gf at Kojaya Apartment sending to the Pandan Ria 1. Stop at opposite LRT Ampang to drop the cripple lady. AHL told me the cripple lady was born normal but later got fever. "Now we better send our baby to the hospital to check even if little fever," she told me.

7.55pm, LYB at Jalan Nirwana 35 sending 3 pax Malay group to PPR Jelatek.

Run errands. UTC Keramat. Later 9.15pm, drove home sweet home.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...