SO TODAY I REPLACED IT WITH CENTURY BATTERY



Sunday, 23 October 2016.

Try to start early but my car engine cannot be started again.

5.48am, NEP at Astaria going to The Avare KLCC. But there was a Great Eastern running event this early morning, so many roads closed.

Camp at Petronas Lot 59 Jalan Ampang. Pray and pee.

6.44am, AMF at RSGC View Desa Pandan going to Subang Airport. The young man is a weekend husband for 3 years now and working with TNB Kota Bharu. We talk and talk about his career and teksi too. He said, "in the Subang airport, it's much easier to call for Uber compare to Grabcar."

While no ping at the Subang airport for a while, I got an Uber beep from AHM at Pacific Place. While ondway to pickup, the Grabcar apps also got requested from EDW at G-Residence. So, I cancelled the AHM bcoz I wanted to pickup EDW. When almost arrived at Evolve Shopping Mall, I couldnt find the G-Residence. Actually, its written clearly that it's the G-Residence Petaling Jaya. When I called him, in fact he is at G-Residence in Desa Pandan. Aiyah! So I cancelled.

Got ping from LH CHU 7.50am at Kelana Puteri. He put a note to pickup at 8.15am. Kannina. I texted him, "sorry cannot advance booking, i cari makan maa." Then he cancelled. Good lah.

7.53am, FRZ at Jalan PJU 19/21d to KLIA Departure Hall. Yay! But his guy is going for a meeting at the airport. Wahlah weh. We talk and talk all the way too. He just came back from Thailand on big motorbike tour.

No ping at 8.50am. Camp at Petronas KLIA Exit. Pee.
Camp and short nap near KLIA. Still no ping until 10.09am. So I drove straight to Domain 3 Cyberjaya.

10.50am, BLL at Cyber Heights Villa (Clubhouse) sending to Glomac Cyberjaya. When she hopped in the car, I told her that she looks pretty and asked her whether she is going to church. She just smiled to me.

11.14am, DIB at Musse Hotel with her bf who looked suspiciously scared and frustrated. I send them to Mirage by the Lake. But while ondway, she asked me to send her to KL Festival City. I said okay and told her about the fare after checking on Grabcar apps. Yay! I am back to KL right away.

Noon already. Replace the kong battery with the new Century battery for rm@@@. Go home and short nap to recharge. Actually it's not a short nap, as I slept over 2 hours!

4.55pm, CLV on 2nd ride at Rose Apartment sending to near Sunrise Park. While ondway, he got call from another Grabcar driver who was looking for him. This is his first double booking. Fookyew lah Grabcar apps.

5.48pm, GUP at Sri Angsana Hilir Condo ping to pickup his pinoy gf and send her to Kompleks Kotaraya.

6.10pm, NDI at Geo Hotel but she waited at 7-11. I send her to Sogo.

6.33pm, MNE at the same Sogo sending to Flats near mini UTC Bandar Baru Sentul. 2 pax of soft guys like to talk too. He praised me for knowing this Sentul area like behind my palms. OTL. He also glad I was the one who pick them up as the trip is on higher fare.

Later got ping from AMY MASTURA (not the singer) at Tasik Titiwangsa. When arrived, I asked how many pax. She said, 4 or 5 hesitantly. I told her I could not take 5 and asked her to book another car. Then she said she cancel. After 5 min still no cancel, so I called her to cancel or if she still want she need to pay extra rm5. She said, "no need la uncle." Okay fine. Pokemak lah.

7.08pm, LNA at the same Tasik Titiwangsa area. She said they are waiting at the TANDAS. Aiyah. Later I sent them to Kelumpuk Cemperling AU3. I use Akleh highway and she dont mind.

Camp at Petronas Ampang Jaya to refill ron95 for rm40 (22.22liter). Pee and pray.

7.54pm, FTR at Permai Puteri sending to KPJ Ampang Puteri. 3 pax of nurses. Later they wanted to be dropoff at nearby 7-11.

Got ping 8.08pm, from BOY at Permai Puteri again. When just about to start the trip, he wassap me asking how long to arrive. I told him 2 min, then later I wassap him that I already arrived. Later he asked me again whether I already arrived or not. Aiyah! Uncle manyak angry lho this time. After 7min, no rider show and I cancelled. Lajiao lah mat boy.

8.30pm, TRL at Jalan 13 to pick up her gf. When arrived, I am a bit confused. After calling, shouting and barking, and driving back and forth on the same road, finally this young pinoy lady hopped in my car. She liked to talk and talked all the way to her house, about her career, her 2 kids in Mindanao, and her part time jobs. At dropoff she took my phone number and she said she wanted to call me next week at the same time and same place. Wahlah weh.

9.18pm, VIM at Pangsapuri Kasturi Mewah sending to The Mines Shopping Mall. This Indon cewek was mistaken for Sabahan. "I already here for 6 years lah uncle," she told me when I said that her Bahasa Melayu sounds like locals.

9.33pm, I felt tired already at the Mines. I decided to go to KLIA to find airport jobs. But when almost there, I felt too drowsy to continue and I parked and took a short nap.

10.54pm, AMB at KLIA arrival gate 5 & 6. 4 pax of Indon going to Pantai Hillpark Phase 2. Yay! At the beginning, the old man who sat at the back seat asking many questions about travelling from KL to Singapore. Then later near Kampung Kerinchi the old man also asking about those cars parking outside the PPR flats. It seems like a culture shock to them. I told them that there are no space inside the flats. "In Jakarta," AMB said, "you cannot park outside if you dont want your car to be stolen tomorrow morning!"

Midnight at Bangsar South felt tired and drove straight home sweet home.

Dear diary, today I completed 14 trips, including 3 airport jobs (Subang and 2 KLIAs).

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...