JALAN HANG ISAP NEVER TURNED ME DOWN



Tuesday, 25 October 2016.

After dropping daughter, no ping at KLCC made me driving thru Jalan Bukit Bintang, Pavilion and straight to Jalan Hang Isap.

7.49am, SHA at Paper Plane Hostel going to KLIA. Yay! At the beginning, the American negro guy not much talking made me sleeping behind the wheel. Then near Putrajaya I started breaking the ice, we started talk and talk. He is a post-war researcher and currently studying Sri Lanka, Rwanda and Spain.

8.18am, APPLE at KLIA Arrival with her bf sending to Seri Jalil Homes. This couple also no talk and kept quite all the way.

Run errands. Proton Edar AU2 Keramat. After 20k km, with the odometer almost 90k km, today I sent my car for normal serviced. The foreman told me that at I should do ADVANCE MAJOR SERVICE which costs about RM900. I told him to do a minor service instead. Then he asked me how old is my car. I told it's only 2 years. For normal usage, at almost 100k km, the car is 5 years already. The damage of the service is RM#@%.

3.44pm, SHS a Singapore nyonya at Seri Maya Condo sending to Jalan Pandan Prima 1.

Camp at Petronas Tesco Ampang. Pee and pray.

4.36pm, FUA at 7-eleven Desa Pandan with the rains started to come down. I sent the Bangla student to Jalan Nagasari.

4.56pm, MRA at Wisma Genting, but I a bit delay due to the bad traffic jam on Jalan Sultan Ismail. This Spanish girl manyak langsi too, even she told me and screaming not to divert to other road while I was maneuvering the clogging floods at the roadside from the heavy rains. Charcheebye lah. At the dropoff location at Casa Mutiara Jalan Hang Isap, she asked me to drive inside to the few steps away at condo lobby which most the drivers wont do it. And to get out from the small lobby space with big pillars also quite challenging. Normally we just parked outside the gate only. Kannina.

5.26pm, EEJ at KWC Kenanga going to Hanifa Masjid India. 2 pax of BAngla ladies.

5.49pm, RRJ at Menara Multipurpose going to Danau Impian Condo. The high fare is due to the high demands.

6.34pm, KHK at CU 29 Taman Danau Desa sending to Jalan Wawasan 1/6. Looking at his name on the apps, I mistaken him as a Japanese. "Mix lah uncle," he said. He is mixture of Japanese and Pinoy. The guy can speak Malay too.

Got ping from ANJ 7.31pm, at Akasia Apartment. When I drove inside and called, texted and waited for 7 min, the rider no show. Charcheebye lah.

8.02pm, JAR at Casa Puteri Apartment. The Petronas engineer who works in Brunei wanted to go to SS Black & White to meet friends. This big guy with diamond on his ears also liked to talk big. Pundenale lah bang.

8.16pm, YAJ, a Nigerian negro guy at the Floor Depot but the pin at the wrong location. Then suddenly another China local guy hopped in the car. Luckily I noticed he is not dark enough, so I asked him to check the driver name and car plate no. He shouted, "are you HOCK?" Aiyah, do I look like Jackie Chan to you. Then he got out the car and slam my door. Lajiao lah. Later I pickup the negro guy waiting impatiently infront of the bar and sent him to D'Kiara Apartment.

9pm something I felt tired and decided to go home sweet home. I set the Uber apps to final destination to home and no ping.

Dear diary, today I made 10 trips, including 2 airport jobs. I promised myself to send my cab to the service center for the Advanced Major Service next month.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...