BREAKFAST IN BANGSAR AND I AM NOT A LADY DRIVER



Thursday, 6 October 2016.

7.25am, MHF at Hotel Maya Jalan Ampang sending to far far SEQU Offshore Safety Training PJ. This young man working offshore and staying in the hotel with his newly wife. We talked and talked about Grabcar apps, also about his career as radio man in the offshore platform. He used to work as medical and nursing staff.

8.13am, RHM at Lily Rose Apartment. 2 Banglas going to nearby RHB Bank Taman Megah. He asked me to wait at the bank, but I refused to take them.

8.43am, ATT at Jalan SS 23/21 sending to Menara UOA.

Breakfast at Pelita Nasi Kandar Jalan Telawi 5. The damage was rm18. Ouch.
Camp at Petronas Bukit Bandar Raya for ron95 at rm34 (19liter).

11.02am, SLA at KL Sentral sending to Publika West Gate.

11.20am, MRC at the same Chawan Publika with her 2 kids sending to 1 Mont Kiara lobby. The little girl can speak Japanese very well. OTL.

11.48am, PRC at Parking Galeria Hartamas. He texted me to wait at Hong Leong Bank. I send him to Changkat View Condo.

Noon break.

2.14pm, CHN at Tudor Court Apartment. She texted me to wait at the guard house. The pinoy lady works here for the last 10 years. She is a single mother now and got 2 grownup kids in the Philippines. Last time she was involved with pinoy man here, but he always asking for money money and money. Now he went back to the Philippines asking more money again. Aiyah. She also complains about her bad experience with the teksi drivers.

2.35pm, YHA at Nihonkan Club. 3 pax of pinoy going to Ampang Point.

2.50pm, ZIS at the same Starbucks Ampang Point going to nearby The Elements, but she asked me to drop her outside the gate only. She gave me rm5 tips.

3.07pm, ART at Desa 288 Flats. When arrived, the guy told me to go inside and find Block 10 which the guard dont recognise. So I waited outside, and the lady called me to come to fetch her at Block 10 Melati. But I dont want bcoz the guard told me to wait outside just now. Then I cancelled the booking. 2 min later, the lady come running to my cab. I scolded her to tell the driver the correct block name. She just kept quite. Charcheebye lah. I send her to Kampung Warisan.

3.42pm, ALL at Geomatika College International SEtiawangsa going to Menara Polo Desa Pandan. The Libya girl surprised that I know the late Muammar Gadafi.

4.08pm, KHI at G-Residence sending to Midvalley. The young Japanese boy felt asleep at the backseat. He surprised that my oldest son is older than him. Kannina.

4.43pm, FZL at the same Midvalley North Tower Gardens going to LRT Taman Paramount. He told me that he is the Grabcar/Uber driver too, but doing it partime. He asked me what are my bad experiences with riders. I told him about the ARab girls who asked me to gostan the cab infront of the guard house and I hit the concrete. Then I told about the guy who turned out to be a pondan that surprised me for expecting other guy. Later I missed the right turning junction and I shouted a bit, but he said it's normal to miss the junction and exits as we are talking and talking. "We are not lady drivers la uncle, bcoz they can do multitasking!" he said so and we laughed together!

Dear diary, at this time, there is no single ping for 1 and half hour on Grabcar. I wanted to turned on the Uber apps, but I promised myself no Uber job for this week. I just wanted to do incentives on Grabcar and would see what happens.

6.49pm, NRA at Wisma Ali Bawal 1 not Wisma Ali Bawal 2. At first she asked to send her to LRT Taman Jaya, but later changed it to nearer LRT Asia Jaya. Good lah.

7.27pm, BHC at Jalan 14/8. The big guy wanted to go to Asia Cafe Food Court.

Got ping from JMB 8.05pm, at nearby Jalan SS13/1f. But later I cancelled bcoz I need to go find Petronas to pee and pray.

8.22pm, LPY at First Subang Mall going to Jalan 22 12/3b.

9.30pm already tired and called it a day. Drive home and update blog and sleep zzzz.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...