8 PAX NO PROBLEM



Sunday, 8 July 2018.

Started late today at 6.21pm.

6.37pm, MUS at Jalan Kosas 3/15. When arrived I saw 5 pax, and then he asked me whether can add 2 more person. I said no problem. The mom liked to talk and talk all the way. She even asked me whether it’s worth it to drive big mpv car for Grab. “Uncle tak sayang kete ke buat macam teksi? Mesti ramai negro naik.” Then she asked the demolished old Ampang Park shopping mall, about Ampang old wooden shophouses. It seemed that she was outstation living in Australia for 20 years!

7.25pm, PIY 5 local chinese group at Jalan Batu Berani, Taman Kok Lian going to nearby Sri Intan 2 Condom.

8.03pm, BIM a hotel guy ping me to pickup an India family at Grand Continental KL to Suria KLCC. Later before arriving LV entrance he asked me on jow to get a teksi going back to the hotel. So I suggested for him to take a blue teksi, but he talked me back as he got previously bad experience.

8.18pm, SAS an Oman arab 8 pax family waiting infront of KLCC as not accurately followed by the Waze. I just waited for a while as they’re willing to cross the rod using the pedestrian traffic light. The old dad who said they are from Muscat Oman sat next to me.

9.10pm, LIS a Vietnam group at Six Inch Cafe Setapak going to bad traffic jam at Changkat Bukit Bintang. I told her since she's the only one who understand English many many times to pay the fare first using the exact change but she insisted to reach the hotel first. Then as I fear already, when reach the Hotel Imperial, with cars bumper to bumper on my back, her friend who sat next to me handed me the big note rm50! Aiyah. Then she started looking for her exchange change and it was really irritating me! Charcheebuy lah.

10.04pm, ANY a South African family at Low Yat main entrance sending to Royal Regent Condom. They spoke French and English.

10.28pm, a China family group put a ping at Menara Alliance Sentral, but they’re waiting by the roadside. Luckily I spotted them. The mom is wearing scarf and that's make them a China Muslim then. The dad who alway coughing very hard and spit all over the street when inside the cab told me harshly that they were waiting there very long time. I told them that I followed the gps. I sent them to The Face Suites.

11.06, JUS a bule couple at Sassorosso Lorong Yap Kwan Seng. I sent them to V Residence 3.

Off to HOME2.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...