SUMATERA GIRLS AYU AYU KABEH

A pink car near the demolished Ampang Park junction @2018

Wednesday, 25 July 2018.

Started at 6.38am.

6.50am, INA 6 Indon girls at tepi jalan of Jalan P14 Putrajaya going to Kompleks E. She said it’s hard to get grab economy this morning, so she booked me which was nearby only. When asked why not take teksi, she replied, “teksi mahal la uncle.” Yo wes. She didn’t respond which I suspected that they’re Sumatera girls. “How u know we r Sumatera?” she asked me again. I told her that Sumatera girls are “ayu ayu belaka,” which she repeated it and looked curiously at me with red face. I smiled  at her, and then she smiled back at me.

7.20am, BRA a lone matsalleh at nearby The Everly Hotel Jalan Alamanda going to Subang airport. Yay! But the fare only rm85, later I reckon that he’s using Grabcar plus. Okay lah. Later near USJ7 MRT station the traffic jam was standstill for 30 minutes! But the matsalleh was cooled. Later at the airport departure, he gave me extra rm10 tips.

Break at Masjid Subang airport. Pee and pray.
Arriving Masjid ar Rahman Kerinchi when suddenly got ping...

9.50am, NOR 4 Malay and pinoy staff at MH Global Jalan Bangsar sending to KL Convention Center. The Malay guy who sat next to me liked to ask many questions as he was a Petronas staff for the last 20 years.

Break at Jalan Walter granier, 10.28am already.
Ignoring many many cheapo trips, and my CR approaching the red mark above 30%.

Break at Petronas Jalan Damai, topup touch n go for rm200.

11.53am, AZM at Naza Tower 2 Platinum Park. I send Malay group to Super Saigon Ampang. AZM is doing Grab partime now.

12.30pm, SUNSHINE CUI 3 China women at Seri Maya condom going to a restaurant at Jalan Khoo Teik Ee Pudu.

12.59pm, MOH an Arab family 8 pax at Grand Millenium hotel going to KL Bird Park. The older men asked me where is Arab Street.

Break at KL Bird Park, 1.41pm.

1.51pm, FAL 5 indon women infront Klinik Kesihatan Tanglin going to Segambut Bahagia Tambahan. They brought in some durian in my cab so i wound down all the windows.

Dear diary, the puking smell from the little boy the other day was subsiding and gone.

Drove to Petronas Sri Hartamas, break and pee and pray and noon nap. Ignoring so many cheapo pings.

4.44pm, GUN ping to pickup his office cleaners at Menara TSH sending to bus stop opposite Warta Lama, Selayang. He texted me, “hi boss datang slowly boss staff i 6 org perumpuan Muslim tunggu Kat Menara Tsh Dia org habis Kerja pkl 5..boss boleh ke ?” I replied I can wait until 5.05pm. When I arrived 3 minutes to 5pm, the ladies were already came out from the lift, but I need to borrow the toilet first. Actually they are Myanmar muslim ladies, not Rohingya. One of the girls is really attractive and beautiful and during the dropoff I told her that she’s “chantek” but she just ignored me and walked away. Hahaha, OTL

Stopped at Petronas Selayang, to pee and pray.

I set destination to HOME4.
Break behind Quill city mall, 6.14pm.

6.33pm, KHA an Arab bearded man alone at Setia sky Residences Alia Tower to Wadi Hadramawt Jalan Ampang. He cannot speak English very well since he just arrived and now is studying doctor in UM. But we tried to talk and talk as he asked me how many wives and kids I have. The Madinah saudi guy said he has one wife only and 7 children (4 girls n 3 boys). MasyaAllah. Later, on Jalan Damai bypassing a soccer field we saw people playing football and I asked him about Saudi Arabia performance in the recent world cup in Russia. He show no interest but kept saying “five” and I said “khamsa khamsa!” knowing the Saudi Arabia team was beaten by a russia team 5-0!

No more ping until HOME4.





WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...