WHERE IN THE WORLD IS KTM MIDVALLEY BUSSTOP?



Tuesday, 31 July 2018.

Started at 7.45am.

8.04am got ping from Meeah Court but I cancelled it due to other car’s2 breakdown.
Then run errands to AU5.

Restarted at 10.37am.

10.40am, 6 pinoys near Embassy of Poland Lorong Damai 9 sending to Petaling Street (Chinatown).

11.07am, DR AMS 6 Sudan family at Jalan Tun HS Lee sending to Sungei Wang Plaza.

12.33pm, HHA a Malay young man at LRT Masjid Jamek goingn to Omar Ali Vila Kampung Baru.

1.00pm, MAS 3 makcik bawang at nearby Wisma Perkeso Kampung Baru going to Quill City Mall. They’re talking about their officemate who is bullying very dependent to her husband. Weh, siapalah tak sayang bini, makcik!

1.17pm, NIS 5 chinese group at Senya Izakaya restaurant Jaln P Ramlee going back to office at Bank Pembangunan Malaysia Bhd Kampung Baru.

1.36pm, NUF a young Malay lady at Sogo KFC going to the Orion Condom Kampung Baru.

Break at Petronas Pusrawi. Pee and pray.

2.10pm, SIC a young Indian couple at nearby Perpustakaan Negara sending to LRT Ampang Park.

2.25pm, when I just passed the Citibank, ABR an Arab family at Element KL Jalan Binjai going to far far away One Utama.

Break at Petronas Sungai Penchala.

4.28pm, FRF an Indian girl at Tower H via B2 Basement carpaark entrance which took me more than 20 minutes to find her. I sent her to her house at Jalan BK 5b/2n Bandar Kinrara 5 Puchong.

Break at Petronas Bandar Kinrara. Pray and pee.

5.58pm, THT an india girl at LRT Kinrara (SP22) sending to Jalan DU 3/2, but its a chinese house.

6.14pm, SUJ at a construction site Jalan Impian Indah. 5 smelly Banglas to their rented house above Restoran Lock Tin off Jalan Klang Lama.

Then minutes later this Bangla bugger SHF ping me at 6.58pm put a wrong location inside the 3rd mile with 10 minutes touch n go only payment! Once inside, I waited for 10 minutes, he texted me to call him. Aiyah! I told him to call me. Then waiting too long I cannot tahan then I cancelled. At the exit, I paid the rm3 for nothing! Then once outside by the roadside these 3 Banglas with plastics covering their heads from light rains, yelling and howling at me. I stopped a few meters infront of them. But then I decided to drift away... But later I thought that they could pay for the parking ticket! Yo wes.

I set destination to HOME3.

7.25pm, VDX a Vietnam guy at KTM Midvalley busstop. The google maps showed me the correct location, but i followed the Waze which going up to the mall. Kannina. So I need to drive another round 5.5km for 15 minutes! Ironically, he still waiting for me. Even after I sent him a template message that “sorry I am stuck in traffic,” he just replied “ok”. I sent the guy who cannot speak Malay and English very good to Jalan Aman Seri Kembangan.

Off to HOME3.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...