TOO YOUNG TO MARRY



Saturday, 21 July 2018.

Started late at 7.51pm.

Got first ping after Taman Kosas junction but my Grab apps went silent which I didn’t notice the ping to KLIA! Demm. No rejeki, I said.

8.08pm, HEATHER ping me from Seri Hening to KLIA! Yay! Her young parents accompanied her to the airport as she’s alone flying for graduation in Tempe Arizona tonight. The young dad said he got married very uoung age at 20. Wahlaweh! I thought I am the one who married at the earliest age.

While taking a break and lunch at Cafe Harga Yahudi, Landside, I met a driver who just arrived from Senayan which is 12km from the airport. He said he purposely driving empty to the airport. He was a lorry driver before and started driving grab fOr the last 7 months. Now he’s a caretaker to his 2 grownup kids at Home and driving only at night after his wife coming home from work.

I was requeue again after 45 minutes. Demm.

To be continued... on tomorrow entry.



WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...