GRAB GIVES YOU 2 LIVES ONLY



Friday the 13th. July 2018.

Started at 7.59am.

8.06am, Aneuj Rantau Parsik at Pangsapuri Sri Nilam wanted going to Unikl IProm. But when arrived, waited 10 min nobody showed up. So I cancelled.

8.27am, AKA his friend at the same flat ping me and made me reckoning that they’re waiting on the other side of the road. So I made a uturn on the traffic lights and found them. I sent the 5 Acheh Indon to Unikl Iprom. Note, this is higher fare job.

8.52am, SUS 5 Sikhs guys at Flat Taman Maluri Block 3. He texted, “bro pls come faster.” I replied that I’m ondway and I cannot fly. I sent them to a construction site before Masjid Ar Rahah Kerinchi.

9.43am, JIA XUAN ping me from far far 7km 16min away Verve Suites. I told him that I was far, then he cancelled.

9.52am, BIM 5 Myanmar guys at nearby The Horizon Avenue 5 sendu ng to Jalan Ampang

10.42am, PAT at D’Pines condom put a note, “7 people. One small.” When arrived, I told them she’s not small maa, then they laughed. I sent them to Little India Brickfields.

11.23am, MAR at Ray Parc Hotel Taman Seputeh going to KLIA. Yay! She texted me, “we are 5 people going to klia1.”

“Membangau” for 5 hours in Landside. OTL
The first airport ping is from KLIA to KLIA2 for RM25 only. So I ignored z
The second ping was cancelled immediately by the rider, so its not effected my CR.

5.16pm, KAJ a Malay young family with little girls at KLIA1. They’re going to not far Bandar Nusaputra Presint 1 Puchong for half of the 6 seater fare. I had no choice but accepted the job, otherwise I am going to requeue!

Break at KFC Cyberjaya and later Petronas Cyberjaya, 6.53pm.
No ping for more than an hour, so I drove straight to TBS but later stopped at McD Taman Connaught.

9.33?am, an Arab 6 pax group at Puncak Banyan going to quite far away Publika. He asked me to come faster. I replied, ondway and I cannot fly. He replied back, ”if you try your best you may fly.” Kannina.

Off to home.





WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...