I KNOW LORONG BINJAI IS

Grasshopper on the windshield.
Gleneagles hospital Jalan Ampang @2018.

Monday, 9 July 2018.

Started at 9.30am. My personal rating is going up again becoming 4.83 today, and as long as it's above 4.78 I should be worried.

9.50am, BELLE MARI at flat Taman Pandan Ria 2, texted me that they're waiting at Block C ifran maju restaurant (kedai mamak). He said they're 6 people and going to High Commission of India (New), 1 Mont Kiara with big fare. I waited by the roadside for 5 minutes and decided to go inside around the flat Block C but none of them at sight. Later he texted me back, "coming." But I already fedup of waiting and decided to cancel it with "no rider show" reason. Note, it's okay to cancel after 5 minutes waiting at the pickup location and it will not affect the CR.

10.10am, HAS a Rohingya family group (9 people, including 1 small kid) at Pangsapuri Seri Nilam Bandar Baru Ampang going to UNHCR Jalan Bukit Petaling. She gave me rm3 tip. Okay lah.

10.41am, ERW an Indon Chinese group at Federal Hotel Jalan Bukit Bintang going to Gleneagles Hospital Jalan Ampang.

Break at Shell Jalan Damai.

11.46am, KAA at Binjai 8 Premium Soho sending to KLIA2. "We are 2 Lorong Binjai, behind hotel intercontinental. Off Jalan Binjai," he wrote instantly to make sure I know the pickup location. Later at the pickup lobby, even before I opened up the rear door, he complained about the previous lady driver who didnt came after 45 minutes of waiting! Aiyah. He's sitting next to me of course, while his wife and 3 young daughters were squeezing on the middle row seat even I offer the rear seat since they've many baggages. This guy, thin and bald head, from New Jersey originally from Bangladesh and his wife, the Guyana. We talk and talk about their vacation to Singapore, Malaysia and now they're going to Langkawi and will return back to stay in Putrajaya before leaving to the states. We talk also about Dr Zakir Naik, Dr Mahathir, a little politic issue, hajj and middle east turmoil events. The daughters really commended the Malaysia hajj and umrah group to be polite, well mannered and systematic not like other countries when they were in Mekah and Madinah. Later we agreed that the lady driver who didnt pick them up is a Allah's will for us to meet! At the toll plaza Sepang, he asked me to add in extra rm40 for the tip. I told him twice that it's too much, but he insisted it! Bercukur saja kan, I said in my heart.

Off to JB going HOME1.



WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...