CAMERON HIGHLANDS I AM



Friday, 27 July 2018.

I am sick and got flu since yesterday. But I need to send the Arab family to Cameron Highlands as promised last night. Nevertheless, I asked and posted on my whatsapp group whoever available to send those Arabs with the said fare. Some drivers replied and showed interests but none of their car is Innova. Yo wes. So I had to send them by myself after buying a flu tablet at nearby pharmacy.

12.17pm, fillup full tank gas at Shell Chow Kit.
12.25pm, arriving Hilton Grand Inn Jalan TAR.
12.47pm, moving out from the hotel lobby.

2.33pm, stopped at RnR Tapah, pee and pray. The dad’s buying a durian and luckily he invited the family eating it outside of the cab by the longkang! Then he also gave me one seed of durian.

4.47pm, arriving at the De La Ferns Cameron. He tried very hard to haggle with me on the cheapo fare fetching them back at Cameron Highlands then going back to Genting Highlands.

5.35pm, break at Tanah Rata town. Having nasi paprik campur and telur dadar.

Driving empty handed back to HOME4.






WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...