POOR ARAB RICH ARAB




Tuesday, 24 July 2018.

Started at 7.15.

7.38am, MSH 4 Bangla workers at far far away Jalan Indah 1/14 Taman Universiti Indah, Seri Kembangan sending to very secluded area and worst road at construction site near Pos UPM. This trip made my cab’s tyre gettng mud and dirty.

Run errands to HOME and later to MPAJ.
The smell from yesterday’s boy puking getting strong and worst!

1.28pm, CEL 5 chinese Indons at Le Apple Boutique going to KL Sentral.

1.58pm, ALE 6 chinese guys with small luggages at NU Sentral goingg to Mercu Summer Suites Jalan Cendana.

Break at Petronas Jalan Damai, pee and pray.

2.52pm, NAD 5 young Malay group at Petronas Jalan Jelatek sending to Pusat Pembangunan Potensi CADS off Jalan Duta. Some of the boys are Down Syndrome.

Break at KL Bird Park parking lot. Actually I was waiting for the "big fish" job. Then suddenly this Arab guy knocked on my window asking to send his family to Arab Street (Jalan Bukit Bintang). I asked for rm12 after checking the Grab rider apps, and tried to haggle with me. Aiyah. Later also he asked about the fare driving them around the city center for one day. And the wife also asking the fare going up to Genting Highlands. They said my fare price was very very expensive. Yo wes. At the dropoff infront of Hadramawt restaurant, the guy gave the fare if rm10 plus few cents amounting less than rm1 ! Aiyah.

Due to rush hour, I ignored so many cheapo ping.

4.58pm, SAS at Pavilion KL Couture Entrance which later he confirmed that actually the pickup location was at Menara Keck Seng. I texted him that I was stuck in traffic. At first he replied, "ok you come I wait for you." Kontol lah. Later after 15 minutes he said, "sorry bang sudah lampat, I sudah deppat taxi. so cancel you." Yo wes.



Then I drove straight up to Menara KL Tower. Pray and pee. Dear diary, I dont mind paying rm4 per hour once entering the KL Tower parking. But unfortunately when I drove to the ticket booth at the exit, the minachi said, "you masuk 5.33 skrg 6.03 sudah setengah jam, so bayar rm9." Wahlaweh! RM4 for the hours before 6pm, once the clock hit pass 6pm even 3 minutes you still need to pay rm5! Charcheebye lah.

6.01pm, AZZ an Arab family at Mercu Summer Suites going to Berjaya Times Square. From their conversation of travelling around the world and got $500k canada money for investment, I reckon that they are born rich!

I set destination to HOME3.
7.02pm, FAK 2 Bangla on Grabcar economy waiting at Berjaya times square main entrance. I sent them to Anyaman Residence Bandar Tasik Selatan near TBS.

No ping until HOME3.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...