SLOW SATURDAY


Saturday, 14 July 2018.

Started at 8.04am.

10.27am, the first ping from RIS a Sabah lady with a man and 4 young thin girls and boys. Apparently they’ve gymnastics tournament and will be leaving tomorrow. I switched on the “Kungfu Panda 3” and the kids liked it. But the lady just dozed off on the back seat.

Break at Petronas Solaris Serdang, 11.01am.
Break at The Mines Shopping mall.

1.11pm, MOQ an Arab looking guy ping from the Starbucks The Mines entrance on Grabcar Plus. When he hopped in the cab, I can smell his bad body odor. Aiyah. Later at the guard post near to his house at Bukit Gita, he said he’s from the UK and originally his parents are Pakistan.

2.06pm, PAU ping to pickup his 6 Bangla staff near Restoran Impian Maju Jln PDR 5, Kawasan Perniagaan Desa Ria wanted to go to his restoran far far away Paul’s Corner at Kg Tasik Tambahan Ampang near my house. When arrived, waited for 10 minutes I git 3 Banglas only. Another 3 I need to drive near Jusco Cheras Selatan which is 5km away. I refused to pickup even he offered me rm10 extra. Actually I wanted rm20 which he refused and late cancelled the trip. So I sooed the 3 Banglas from the cab.

Break at Petronas Taming Jaya, pee and pray.

2.52pm, 3 arab young guys and 3 arab girls at The Heritage Residence sending to IOI City Mall Putrajaya. Later one the arab ladies wanted to stop at the Starbucks which I couldn’t find. But the guys agreed to alight at the center entrance where the RHB is.

Stopped by the east entrance exit for 15 minutes with no ping. But when I exited the area...

3.37pm, HABIB BAIK 5 young Malay students with a blie basket full of jajan ping me at the same Eat Wing of the IOI City Mall. I sent the boys to Bangi Gateway.





WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...