BUKIT CERAKAH IS NOT TOO FAR

What girls want ... while driving from Bukit Cerakah this morning.

Wednesday, 4 July 2018.

Started 6.40am.

6.58am, NUJ ping me to pickup and send 5 Banglas from Alam Desa Park Village Putrajaya to far far away construction site near Aquila Alam Sutera. At the pickup, I tried to negotiate the fare and asked them to cancel, so that I could get a full fare, but they said their boss was booking it for them. So I just accepted the apps job. Stopped at Petronas at Elite exit since they requested to purchase some gardenia breads and drinks for breakfast. I didn’t mind. The dropoff location also not accurate, so he sent me the live location.

I switched on all Grabcar economy, Grabcar plus and the 6-seater while driving to Aeon mall Shah Alam.

9.00am, MYR a Malay chubby girl ping me at her house at Jalan Pulau Angsa going to KDU College Damansara Jaya. She used the Grabshare and texted me to come easily as she needed to be ready in another 10 more minutes. “Normally I waited 30 minutes to get a Grab!” she added. Later in the cab, she said she's happy to get a faster driver with cheapo Grabshare.

Run errands at TTDI, 10.31am.

Break at Petronas Sri Hartamas, 12.03pm. Pee and pray.
Had cendol and rojak, 1.44pm.

1.46pm, SHM at nearby Hartamas Shopping center going to Nu Sentral.

2.11pm, ANS 6 an Arabs family at Central Market going to KWC Kenanga Wholesale.

2.36pm, JAM a young guy with his mom (Serani) at nearby Lorong Meranti 3 with a couple of wrapped steel white poles. I sent them to their jungle house near to Seri Duta 1 Condom. At the dropoff, the mom lost her house keys.

3.03pm, a China young group at KL Bird park sending to The Face Suites.

3.29pm, NEW an Indon family at Pavilion Bukit Bintang entrance going to nearby Seri Bukit Ceylon hotel.

3.49pm, SER a Chinese ladies at The Weld sending to Publika Solaris Dutamas. Later I reckoned that the building named is now no more Sapura Kencana.

Break at Masjid Wilayah Persekutuan Jalan Duta, 5pm already.

5.32pm, WIJ an India family with groceries in the trolley at Sunway Putra sending to Sri Putramas 1.

6.10pm, GEL a pinoy young guy with a friend moving out from Hartamas Regency 1 with lots of personal belongings to Mont Kiara Bayu.

6.56pm, NUL a Malay girls with some Chinese old aunties at Hartamas Shopping Center again sending to KL Sentral.

7.26pm, LIS a group of middle aged matsalleh (Australia, Dubai) at Lorong Kemaris Bangsar going to Isabel restaurant and bar Bukit Bintang.

SET DESTINATION TO HOME2.
8.08pm, LEE a Korea man at Pullman hotel Jalan Conlay going to Ampang Boulevard. This old man was busy calling for lunch reservation on Friday. He also showing me the shortcut way near Ampang point to his condom.

While on the way HOME2, got 2 pings from the opposite LRT Ampang with cheapo fare which I ignored them.

Someone left his/her glasses again.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...