SURAU GPO



Monday, 16 July 2018.

Started at 7.33am.

7.43am, JACK LEE at Jalan Pandan Mewah. The traffic congestion was bad. He cancelled cannot wait for another 13 minutes.
7.56am, RODZI at Tiara Duta Apartment. She also cancelled.

8.04am, MYM ping me to pickup 2 Rohingya at Kampung Desa Pahlawan. The destination je put was T hotel Bukit Bintang. When near Pavilion, the young man told me they wanted to go to UNHCR. Aiyah. So he agreed to pay extra for me sending them to Bukit Petaling.

8.42am, MOH an Arab family ping me at My Hotel Premier which is maybe the old name of Parc Hotel. I sent them to KL Sentral.

9.05am, HELMMY at far far away Hotel Israna wanted to go to Parliament of Malaysia which I doubt it’s open to public. When I arrived at the lobby he instantly cancel. Kannina.

9.28am, 7 arabs guys at Jalan Bukit bintang roadside going to the same KL Sentral. They’re rushing to get the bus going to Genting which i offered to send them there. But he refused. Okay lah.

9.58am, LUD a Vietnam group at far far away Mercu Summer Suites going to Awana Skyway. Yay! She asked by texting me while I’m almost arriving at the hotel lobby, “it’s already over 10 min. How longer will you cum?” OTL

Driving up to Petron Genting to fillup gas and later drivng 3.4km to the back road to Ion Delemen hotel.

12.43pm, LID a Vietnam group again at the same location Ion Delemen lobby. 5 pax but many many small luggages. But at first they wanted to get the bus going back to KL via Awana skybus but later it’s being told that it’s being closed now and need to drive down to Genting Skyway instead. Thanks to brother in maroon Alza and a whatsapp group member.

Still not wanting going back to KL empty handed, I drive up again to the same Ion Delemen, 2.42pm. But unfortunately, as people saying, banana tree would not fruit twice, after waiting until 5pm, I decided frustfully driving down to the city center. OTL

Break at Petronas Batu Caves near Giant, 6.25pm.

6.32pm, KAA 2 Bangla ladies with 2 kids at Pusat Bahasa Abad Jalan Prima Seri Gombak 2 going to PV8 Taman Melati.

Off to HOME.







WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...