GENTING I AM




Saturday, 7 July 2018.

Started at 9.14am.

BETTER CANCEL THAN WASTING YOUR GAS AND TIME
9.17am, SITI SYUHADA ping me from Pangsapuri Indah Cempaka to far far away PFCC Puchong, but unfortunately it's on Grabcar economy with rm1/km. So after much thinking, I decided to cancel. I reckon that I could get the same fare if I accept 6 seater for three short distance trips!

9.44am, NEK at De Palma hotel going to Hotel Transit Pudu Sentral. They’re 8 person with many luggages which annoying me at first. Since they insisted, some of the luggages they hold by themselves. The first Medan Indon family today.

10.18am, DWF 6 pax at Hotel Sentral Pudu going to Sungei Wang. The second Medan Indon family trip.

GENTING JOB
10.32am, NAU 6 pax of Medan family again at Hotel Imperial Changkat Bukit Bintang going to Genting Highlands. Yay! I tried to bargain on waiting and return them back to the hotel. After much thinking, they’ve decided not want me to wait. I said, no problem.

Break at Ion Delemen, 1.10pm. Just after parking for about 10 minutes... then,

NOW I KNOW WHERE TO WAIT IN GENTING
1.20pm, ESB an Arab family at the same Grand Ion Delemen lobby going to Berjaya Times Square. Yay! “I like this place, so nice,” he said.

Break at Masjid Jalan Hang Jebat, pee and pray and noon nap.

3.52pm, AIF a Malay mom with a baby and her sister (?) at Berjaya Times Square again. When asked about the husband, she said he’s busy working now. Then I asked again where he’s working at. ”Bangsar,” she replied. Ah, I said, Malaysia only mah, not oversea or in Dubai. She’s laughing outloud. Lol. While still on the way, I can smell the puke of the little boy! Fortunately he vomited on his cap, not on the car seat! I sent them to Winner Court B, Desa Petaling.

I CANNOT SEE THE BLOCK NUMBER
4.44pm, AQM a Malay girl at Perumahan Polis Desa Tasik, Jalan Tasik Selatan, Taman Desa Tasek. She said she’s at block 21 which I couldn’t find it due to crowded and narrow road. Aiyah. I sent her to Jalan Harmoni 4 Seri Kembangan.

5.17pm, MDM at Skynet Worldwide but regretfully when almost reaching to the factory I cancelled ot due to cheapo fare.

5.24pm, SUN 2 Indon guys near Masjid at Taqwa Desa Serdang going to Hijab Galeria Bangi Sentral.

I GAVE THEM A FREE RIDE
5.49pm, a wheelchaired Chinese chubby cripple girl and a Malay dwarf girl at Kipmall Bangu going to their den, Pusat Latihan Perindustrian dan Pemulihan Orang Sungai Merab. At the dropoff, when asked about the fare, I told them it’s a free ride.

Off to Putrajaya.

MY DESTINATION TO HOME2.
8.45pm, JOS 6 local Chinese and Indian group at The Mines Shopping Mall Main Entrance at the back going to Hotel @ The Trillium Jalan Tasik Utama 4 Sungai Besi. The big Indian guy who sat next to me said, "grab very convenient now, but hard to get the 6seater." I replied that the fare is very cheaput. But they didnt care about us the driver.

DIVA ON GRABCAR PLUS
9.07pm, DIVA DILLA a girl with her tomboy gf at Gate 1 @ Arena Green Apartment Bukit Jalil opposite the stadium Bukit Jalil sending to Mincott Hotel Jalan Kuchai Lama. They spoke Indon meh.

9.33pm, AND an amoi at 288 Residence but I went in to the wrong condom. When arrived I parked a bit further behind the other car, and when she saw me but she couldnt walk to me. Rather, she called me and asked to drive further up. Charcheebye lah. While on the cab to Club De-Royale, Viva Home, she just talking with the phone only. Later at the dropoff, after the payment, she screamed at me, "I gave u five star!"

10.00am, PENYIHIR KATA PESULAP KATA at far far away (6.8km) at flat near Masjid Bandar Baru Ampang going to nearby Lorong Pinang 2, Kampung Melayu Ampang.

Off to HOME2.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...