UNHCR TEKSI STOP



Thursday, 19 July 2018.

Started at 7.29am with odo reading at 114,242km.

7.34am, ZAH 5 Banglas at far far away (6.48km, 21min) Lorong Awan 11 Kuala Ampang, going to a construction site at Kampung Kerinchi. Their tapaw meals that they’re bringing together smells very strong, so I wound down the front windows.

9.53am, WEL 4 China pax at Sheraton hotel sending near Hasilwan Sdn Bjd Jalan SS 23/11 Taman Sea.

Break at Petronas Damansara Jaya 2. I set the auto accept.

9.21am, ADL 5 girls at Jalan 19/13 PJ. They came to my cab very slowly, and when hopped in, one the amoi behind my seat asked, “uncle orang Sarawak kah?” I laughed and told them that my bini is. “Saya tidak perasan,” however said the amoi who sat next to me who came earlier. I send the Sarawak amois to Seapark Apartment.

Break by the roadside near Petronas Damansara Jaya 2.

10.53am, AMI and her parents at Kampung Sungai Kayu Ara. They’ve waited by the roadside and when the nice looking girl opened the back door I can see her watermelons looks nicer. OTL. The dad who sat next to me liked to talk and talk all the way about our current politic issues, the Grab vs Teksi dilemma, the Indon people especially in Jawa Timur who live poorly comparing to us. Btw, his wife who sat at the back seat is an Indon! At the destination near Kamdar then the nice looking girl AMI alighting the back door again with her mom, I said thank you and be careful as normal and I smiled. Then she smiled back to me. And the dad gave me extra rm7 for the tip. This is a normal Grabcar economy ride.

So many cheapo rm12 pings I ignored and my CR became very very low.

12.38pm, a Bangla group at RHB Chow Kit waiting for me. 6 person but had to wait for another guy who were having lunch at the nearby restaurant. But the pickup location was very far so I told him that it took 21min to arrive and he replied, "no problem." When arrived I set the timer to 7 minutes and I told him that I could not wait longer. Fortunately, the latecomer came slowly to the cab. I sent them to Qualitas clinic at Jalan Sultan 52/4 New PJ Town.

1.35pm, MR I an Indian guy at the corner house Jalan 18/9. When arrived nobody was seen on the house and later I need to gostan my cab to get this fat guy. I sent the fat guy to Nu Sentral.

Got ping from RAHMAN at UNHCR but after waiting for 7 minutes at the refugee center, he didnt show up. So I cancelled the trip. Lajiao lah.

2.30pm, a Malay guy at Jalan Pandan 3/9. He liked to talk and talk all the way. He is working as a runner with second hand car dealer. He is 34 years (1984) now and still single. He said he scared married since many of his friends got domestic problems and many got divorce!

Off.


WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...