STARTING AT UNIKL KUALA LUMPUR



Wednesday, 11 July 2018.

My son registration at UniKL today.

Started the apps at 8.03am.

8.08am, KAS at far far away 5.8km Sri Pelangi Condom Jalan Genting Klang. Very far but I took the job bcoz the fare was high. I sent the 5 Banglas to The Nomad Bangsar Serviced Residences. Even the lobby just next to the guard house, they still wanted me to go inside. Fookyewla.

Stopped at Petronas Bukit Bandar Raya. *Remember Hcity.

9.11am, SIM 6 Banglas again and a box of mineral water at Mydin Jalan Kemuja Bangsar sending to Jalan 5/91 Taman Shamelin Perkasa. He asked me “mana?” even he could check it on his apps.

===========

Break at Masjid Jalan Damai.

3.39pm, CLA at nearby Lorong Damai 9. 5 pinoy ladies waiting by the roadside next to chinese school wanted to go to Kotaraya Complex.

While waiting at Kotaraya area, I got 3 pings when accepted and arrived at the pickup location, but nobody was there. At first I thought they're all fake teksi.

4.05pm, NURULHAQUE at Jln Tun HS Lee.
4.30pm, SANTOSH at HSBC Lebuh Ampang.
4.44pm, IPHONE at pin location near Maybank HQ.

5.17pm, CHS at Ikea Cheras. When arrived I saw one India uncle waiting there, but I'm not sure bcoz I was expecting a group of people. Then later he approached and it's him that book me. I sent him with his few Ikea stuffs to the bad traffic jam at Jalan Bunus 3 Masjid India. He told me that there were 3 drivers cancelled on him. At the dropoff, he gave me extra rm10 for my trouble.

Then I reckon that there is problem with the Grabcar apps on my phones. The apps didnt show the 6seater and Plus option anymore, and only. But the Grabcar economy option I switched on was not giving me any pings for few hours.

Off.






WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...