AUTO ACCEPT IS ON



Friday, 6 July 2018.

Started the apps at 8.21am.

8.46am, ASU at Pandan Cahaya going to Zam ZumbZomi Association. 6 Myanmar guys and je spoke English and little Malay. He said it’s hard to get the Grabcar this morning for 30 minutes. Even the cheapo myCar also no driver!

9.25am, VIL an Indon Chinese ladies with 2 little girls at Hotel Nan Yeang Jln Sultan sending to far far away Batu Caves. She bewildered why Malaysians follow traffic law also got accidents. She even asked me about the apartment price!

10.01am, while filling up petrol I got ping from IZZ at nearby Banjaria Court condom. But I need to entertain my mother nature first in the Petronas toilet which took only 2 minutes. Then suddenly she texted me, “x jalan lagi ke?? x bergerak pon?” Later I sent the 5 Malay student girls with study notes on each of their hands, to nearby Pusrawi International College, Taman Batu Muda.

10.54am, MOJ an Egyptian young man at his house, Jalan Selaseh 3, Taman Selaseh Batu Caves. Stopped at small but kampung style warehouse at Prima Samudera to get some merchandise fir his frame shop at Giant Baru Caves. He can speak Malay very well.

Many pings ignored and cancelled.

12.27pm, NOZ 5 Malay ladies at Wisma TNB going to Scrummy Restaurant & cafe Jalan Suppiah Pillay, 3rd Mile Jln Ipoh.

Break for solat jemuah at Masjid Wilayah Jln Duta.

2.17pm, IKE at CIMB Jalan Raja Laut next to Sogo. 6 locals going to Universiti Tun Abdul Razak (Unirazak) Jalan Tangsi Tasik Perdana near roundabout.

2.42pm, OMF ping me to pickup an Arab family at Setia Sky Residences Kampung Baru. The man sat next to me liked to talk and talk too. He said they've just arrived from Saudi and didnt like the Setia sky residence. Now they're moving to Tribeca Serviced Suites Jalan Imbi. He asked me a lot of places of interest, ie Cameron Highlands, Genting highlands and Sunway Lagoon. He also wanted me to be their chauffeur and city tour guide.

3.31pm, a China family at Sultan Abdul Samad building going to The Face Suites. I think they're muslim as the elderly dad wearing kopiah.

4.07pm, FAW an Arab man with many ladies (with niqap) an a little 2 years boy at nearby Fraser Residence going to Pavilion. At the pickup lobby, he's questioning my identity. Kannina.

4.42pm, AMA a trainee group at Berjaya Times Square going to HUKM hostel.

5.08pm, CAL a Taiwan group who cannot speak English at Sunway Velocity. The guy who sat next to me is chewing beetle and when I asked whether the beetle is delicious, he said, "pinang!" Lol. I sent them to 1 Bukit Utama Condom Bandar Utama.

Break at Petronas Penchala Link heading KL. Pee and pray.

6.50pm, OBI at Flora Damansara which I didnt see the flat is blacklisted. Then I cancelled the job.

7.01pm, KEI matsalleh group with 2 little girls, 2 ladies at Surian Condom going to Tropicana Avenue. He asked me to pickup a lady teacher on the way there. I dont mind.

I set destination to HOME2.
8.13pm, SHASHA ping me to pickup her emak at Ara Green Condo, Ara Damansara. She texted me her emak's phone number and asked me to call her. But I refused to call, and when I arrived at the guard house, the guard asked about the house number. Since no immediate reply, I asked the guard to let me in and get out from the condom. But when I'm trying to turn back to the exit, suddenly this old lady rushing to my cab and hopped in.


8.46pm, IDI a Nigeria young man at nearby Desa Kiara condom going to far far away Cova Square Taman Sains Selangor. I wonder why this trip was haywire and not to the destination that I already set earlier?

Driving HOME2 with no ping. Off.

Dear diary, today I completed 14 jobs.





WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...