MAKCIK BAWANG ONLY KNOW HOW TO BACKSTABBING



Sunday, 22 July 2018.

Continued from yesterday...

After “membangau” for 7 hours with “sleep sleep chicken”, and the Grabcar plus queue number was stagnant for 4 hours, then finally...

4.19am, HT a local ahmoi at KLIA2 going back to Jalan Kia Peng. She’s alone with 2 big and heavy baggages. She let me to take a 2 minutes toilet break at Petronas KLIA exit. Then when I was done, and about to enter the cab, she asked, "are you okay uncle?"

Off to HOME2.

========

Started at 11.15am.

11.21am, ZAM 6 makcik bawang at Flat Taman Kosas. She called me bcoz the pickup location was wrong. Even later she told me that the destination was also incorrect. Aiyah. I sent them to Aeon AU2 Setiawangsa.

12.15pm, NUF a Kuching family at Hedgeford 10 Residence going to Lot 10.

12.52pm, SAR an India family at Wisma UOA sending to nearby The Ritz Carlton KL.

1.56pm, SIM 3 Malay ladies with a little girl at Jalan Enggang Selatan sending to HUKM Lobi Pelawat.

Break at the nearby tasik park, 3.03pm.
Break at Petronas Tesco Ampang, 3.24pm.

4.27pm, RAH 6 Madura men and women at Lorong Keramat 5 going to Apartment Desa Tasik, Sungai Besi.

Break at Petron Malaysia Raya. Pee and pray.
Break at Jalan Walter Granier, 5.52pm.

6.00pm, VEN 5 Chinese uoung indon group at Pavilion going to Mid valley. They’re talking among themselves on how to get to TBS from their hotel. I thought they’re going to the airport, but actually they’re going to Melaka by bus. When I suggested that I could send them directly to Melaka, the guy who sat next to me said, “mahal.” Yo wes.

6.25pm, FAH a group of young Brunei at the same Northcourt mid valley going to Suasana Bukit Ceylon.

6.47pm, AEN a group of makcik and aweks Sabah at Hotel Grand Orchard Masjid India sending to far far away Giant Bukit Kinrara.

Set destination to HOME2.

No ping home. OTL







WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...