GRAB RETIRING

I found this old message on my hardisk.

Brothers, just landed a job. Hence, I am retiring from the PHV world.
To those still job searching...keep trying. Going to keep this short because CB mouths would say I am boasting.
1. You need to devote time to your job search. It could be an hour or two everyday. Be focused and discipline. Jobs doesn't come to you overnight. It takes effort. Job searching is job itself.
2. Network Network. Gone are the days when you can get a job by applying to a job ad. Attend events and talks by interest groups. Get yourself known. Driving day and night wouldn't help you.
3. Positivity and Self Belief. Know your strengths and be unapologetic about. Hired you if you don't even believe in yourself.
The PHV industry is significantly tougher than a year ago. Netting 4k and above take a great deal of effort and luck. It's demoralizing. You are not alone.
Keep fighting and believing!
#2beers

- dated 18 july 2018 

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...