UR CUM FASTER NOW

Petronas Jalan Segambut @2018

Thursday, 26 July 2018.

Started at 8.29am.

Actually I got ping at 8.09am at nearby Jalan Bukit Indah 2/6 wanted to go to LRT Ampang on grabcar economy while I was having my breakfast. It’s auto accepted and I had to cancelled it because its sure a bad traffic jam on Jalan Ampang.

9.36am, MON 5 Banglas at Galleria Wisma HRIH Lotus Jalan Pahang, it’s the old BANGLADESH high commission going to the new Bangladesh High Commision Jalan Besar Ampang. I thought the embassy was still at Desa Pandan.

10.19am, RAS 5 Malay office group at Habib Jewels Ampang Point sending to Aeon Wangsa Maju & Alpha Angle.

10.52am, TXQ 5 China students at busstop PV10 Jalan Danau Saujana 2 goig to TARUC. She asked me to drive faster to the pickup point but since I’m near to them already so I just kept quiet.

11.31am, APP 5 French tourist at Batu Caves entrance. But since she put at the wrong location so I overshoot driving towards the Selayang roundabout. They are going to KL Forest Eco but the google maps gave a wrong location. Demm. Later the dad gave me extra rm10 tips. Note: The Waze actually gave the correct location but I turned it off before reaching it. OTL

After 2 accepted trips and the riders cancel ...

12.43pm, AYU 5 Malay insurance staff at Hospital KL Emergency going to Bank Muamallat.

Ignoring many many cheapo pings...

1.29pm, WIG 6 young matsalleh at nearby Furama hotel lobby sending to Jalan Prima Setapak 1.

2.07pm, RAD 6 Oman family at Columbia Hospital by the roadside on Jalan Danau Kota, she put the wrong location and yet asking me “to cum faster!” Panda lela lah. I sent them to Kenanga Wholesale Center.

A fake teksi with username "iphone" booked me at Starbucks Sungai Wang. Kontolla.

4.11pm, another "iphone" user ping me at Pavilion. I felt uneasy as it seemed to be a fake teksi too. But I just follow the flow. I arrived at the Pavilion Bukit Bintang Entrance, but nobody waved at me. So I drove forward, and suddenly an Arab crippled man pointing at me and later he and his family came to my cab just before the Fahrenheit 88. Ahmud from Saudi going to Muzium Kesenian Islam opposite Masjid Negara.

4.45pm, 6 Madura ladies and girls at Memorial Tunku Abdul Rahman Putra Jalan Dato Onn going to the same Segambut Bahagia Tambahan as yesterday.

6.42pm, an Arab black man with his family ( 8 pax!) at PNB Darby Park. The fare is high price going to Chinatown. He got this body smell so I wound down the front windows, and suddenly the ladies at the back also wound down their windows too.

7.23pm, HEN an Arab family at Starbucks Kotaraya sending to Pavilion. They said they were lucky to get me who can pick them up since I was nearby only. Other drivers were far far away 30 minutes. Later they asked me whether can send them to Cameron Highlands tomorrow. I had to check the fare first. But they insisted me to confirm me right away. After haggling and haggling, I finally agreed to send the Arab family there. We exchanged our phone number for better contact.

I SET DESTINATION TO HOME4.

7.58pm, REN 2 Korea sexy ladies at Grand Millenium going to One Stop Residence Hotel & Office, Loke Yew.

8.22pm, SOY 2 local amoi at Mytown shopping mall sending to Super Education group Kampung Pandan.

8.46pm, HAH a Malay young man at Ampang Point main entrance going back home to Permai Seri, Kampung Melayu Ampang.

No ping to HOME4.


WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...