MY RATING GOING DOWN AGAIN

Sunrise near Sony Bangi @2018.

Tuesday, 3 July 2018.

I woke up this morning and started the apps and saw my Grab rating was coming down to 4.78. I dont know how long I could survive this service. But no worries, please move on. Dont cry cry Argentina!

Got myCar pings at 7.10am from the same girl for four times. AIN at Jalan Melur wanted to go to Jalan Diplomatik Putrajaya for cheapo rm5 only.

7.22am, MZW a Saudi arab student at Seksyen 9 going to Uniten library. The fare was rm7, although he got big notes but he paid me small change and short of 10sen. I said okay. Mycar trip this is.

8am something, break to use Petronas Solaris Serdang toilet. Got 2 missed 6s jobs. Demm.

8.54am, HIJ 5 Indon Jawa Madura at Palaza Serdang Raya going to work at Jalan Perindustrian PP7, Taman Bukit Serdang.
They rather squeezed 4 people on one row seat. Yo wes.

Parked at Petronas TPM, 9.57am.

10.18am, SYL 5 the same pinoys at Laman Bayu Bukit Jalil going to i-mart OUG Parklane. To pickup them also the driver got to pay the toll. OTL

10.50am, MOM 5 Indon guys at the construction site Jalan Tiara sending to far away Plaza Idaman Gombak.

Break for sports.

11.56am, ANW an Arab family with many baggages at Fan Holiday hotel Platinum Walk Setapak going to Berjaya Times Square East. While on the Duke highway, they asked me about the nice looking Galleria building.

Break at Damai corner, lunch.

1.36pm, HAZ at Dewan Perdana Felda, Kg Datuk Keramat. 4 Malay office guys going back to Bank Muamallat Jalan Melaka.

2.15pm, MUF put the wrong pickup point on crowded Chow Kit Jalan Raja Bot, so I need to drive one big round thru Pasar Chow Kit to Jalan Raja Alang as they’re waiting opposite to Guru Nanak Darbar temple. During their pickup, this one pakcik on a kancil shouting to me as he wanted to ise the spce infront the temple gate for him to utuen. Kontol lah. His relatives from Dumai Acheh going to TBS before travelling by bus to Melaka. The mom need to check her thyroid issue. A brother sat next to me like to talk, ie about the Acheh language they spoke, there’s no Gojek only Grab in Dumai small town.

4.00pm, an Arab family with cup icecreams on their hands at TBS Gate C, but when I arrived they’re not ready yet. So I need to drive out one big round to get back to them. Pande lela lah. I sent them to Kl Butterfly Park.

4.33pm, DAN at nearby KL Birdpark going to the Face Suites. At first she said they were from Ireland as I like to say “no worries “ to them. But later they frankly said they’re French but Algerian descendants. Later also she said KL is cleaner and beautiful than Bangkok which they just visited. Next they’re going to Singapore, then they will say the same thing again. Lol

After dropoff, suddenly this one Siam girl opened the door and asked me to send 4 of them to nearby Petronas towers. I asked for cheapo rm5 and I regret it later! Demm.

4.59pm, DOS a Korea group, ie one lady with 4 little girls at the Coach Suria KLCC. When I arrived she reluctant to jump in due to her poor English. Bit later I got out I told them to hop inside and they just followed. She was curious to see I dont wear glasses. I sent them to the Capers Sentul.

Break at Petronas Pusrawi. Pee and pray.

6.02pm, SAM an Arab family at Sastra Uthant condom going to IOI City mall Putrajaya. The husband who sat next to me didn’t talk much but complained about my aircond and why I made a uturn at Sg Besi highway. "Eh, aku punya suka lah," I said it inside my heart only. Later the wife told me that my name is an Arabic word. OTL

Break at IOI City Mall and updated this blog.

7.56pm, TIR at Uniten Murni girl hostel, 6 Malay girls sending to nearby Uniten Swimming pool. Needed to wait for another "free hair" girl and later they showed the farther way to the swimming pool, but I preferred to use the Waze.

Drive to HOME3.

Blue hour at IOI City mall Putrajaya @2018.







WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...