SAY NO TO WHOLESALE BUNDLES



Tuesday, 10 July 2018.

Started late at 6.30pm.

JAY BEAN 6.51pm, at Metro Villa Apartment Jalan Cahaya wanted to go to the infamous KWC Fashion mall Pudu. He texted me whether I could take 2 riders with 5 big boxes which I reckoned would be a big and heavy bundles. I had my lessons, so I said no and he cancelled it right away. Good lah.

Break at Petronas Jalan Cahaya.

7.46pm, BAB 5 pax a Malay big zise and their large friends at Ibrahim’s Fatty Crab Kampung Ampang going to mid Valley.

8.24pm, DIA a pinoy lady wearing shorts, at Jalan Telawi wanted to go to nearby Jalan Telawi 8 only. When arrived I overshoot her house. Later she asked me to reverse on the main road to her house which is a few meters back. Charcheebye lah. She walked towards me and told me only one person and many things. I asked her why not waiting outside before I arrived. The she said, “u dont want ha? then i cancel mah.,” I said fine.

9.12pm, MDL a 5 pinoy group at Hanbibg Korean Dessert Jalan Telawi 3 sending to Aloft Sentral hotel.

MAN 9.32pm at Nu Sentral Back Entrance which later he said they’re waiting at the bus stops downstair. I replied that grabcar couldn’t go there. Minutes later he cancelled. Panda lela lah.

9.42pm, SHL a local amoi at Central Market. When she arrived, she said it’s a mistake booking since they’re only 4 person. A Korea couple and a China male student sitting at the back. I sent them to Sunway Putra mall.

Break at Petronas Pusrawi, to pee and pray.

Set destination to HOME4.

11.18pm, ANS thin guys with tattoos at One Ampang avenue going to Symphony apartment Bandar Baru Ampang.

Driving HOME4 at midnight.






WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...