PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE

Menara Najib view from Jalan Walter Granier, behind Lot 10, Kuala Lumpur @2018

Tuesday, 17 July 2018.

Started late today at 12.12pm.

12.34pm, HAFIZ AYAZ a Bangla ping from wrong location, not Jalan Medan Bukit Indah 11. Demm.

1.02pm, FAR a Indian Muslim family (1 one foot elderly man, 4 kids 4 ladies) at Lorong Mutiara 1 Taman Bukit Ampang going to Mydin Kotaraya Puduraya.

1.44pm, GEN a Singapore 5 pax group at Wisma Lee Rubber Jalan Melaka with black tshirts on treasure hunt mission sending to The Ritz Carlton KL Jalan Imbi. The waze confused me with another Ritz Carlton hotel on Jalan Sultan Ismail.

2.25pm, a Denmark family at Dorsett hotel going to Merdeka Square. They’re asking about the helilounge on top of Menara KH. Later the dad gave rm8 tips. Okay lah.

Break at Masjid Negara, 3.13pm.

4.27pm, HUI 5 China group at the same Tower 1 Petronas Twin Tower going to Jalan Terasek 2 Bangsar.

5.15pm, NUA 6 Rohingya construction workers with smelly clothings at nearby Jalan Kapas Bangsar sending to far far away Lorong Bukit A2 Jalan Kuari Kampung Cheras Baru. He sat next to me with typical rusted teeth of chewing pinang "betel nut" just like my late mom, I told him.

6.15pm, this bugger at Palace of Golden Horses Jalan Kuda Emas Mines Wellness wanted to go to East Lake Residence Serdang. However due to heavy traffic congestion, the Google maps suggested me to use the further up entrance to the ticketing parking entry. But when I wanted to exit on the other end thinking that it's a 15min free entry, then it asked me to pay. Lajiao lah. So I uturned back to the office building and paid the parking ticket. Furiosly as I expected, the guy asked me, "can you come faster here," which made me giving up on driving to him. So I cancelled for the first time this week.

Off.

"Not my car"
On Jalan Terasek 2, Bangsar @2018

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...