CHEAPSKATE JUSTGRAB IS COMING BACK




Saturday, 28 July 2018.

Dear diary, 2 days ago message from Grab that my Grabcar Plus has been turned off. Yo wes.
Last night, I reckoned that the new ping will include cheapo Justgrab.

Today I still not feeling well, and after taking few drugs I went to sleep until noon.

12.53pm, GHA at Flat Taman Kosas. Assuming the rider is a male, I ignored this achi waiting at the bus stop and drive forward and around the flat. But when I arrived this achi walking down the stairs from the busstop towards me. Later I sent her to Lebuhraya Ampang Shirdi Sai Baba. Justgrab.

1.36 pm, MAN ping at Chow Kit to send 4 India young workers with many big baggages to Everest hotel Medan Pasar.

2.13pm, NAP 5 India family at Jalan Hang Lekir near chinese temple going to KL Bird Park.

2.55pm, TCY 3 local mix chinese indian group at the same KL Bird Park sending to KLCC. The guy who sat next to me said, he is mix as well as his girlfriend at the back seat with her cousin. Justgrab.

3.10pm, SHS a 5 Singapore pax at KLCC Coach entrance going to Sungei Wang Plaza.

3.39, PUTRI S at Low Yay plaza. 5 adults 5 kids at the lobby to PNB Darby Park. He gave me rm8 tips.

Break at Shell Jalan Damai. Per and pray.

5.30pm, SYA at The Manor KL Show Gallery Jalan Yap Kwan Seng. 5 Malay student girls going to Kolej Kediaman Siswa Jalan Rejang 4, Setapak Jaya.

6.18pm, TMR a Malay young man tall at flat Wangsa Maju Seksyen 1 sending to Isetan Klcc. Justgrab.

Ignoring so many small small anchovies Justgrab jobs even to KLIA for cheapo rm65 from VIPOD Residence.

6.49pm, YAS a little lady with short with big bag looks like she just had a gym exercise at Meritz lobby going to Jalan Wawasan 1/3. Justgrab.

Set destination OFF.

7.31pm, SCH a couple at the nearby The Valley going home far far away at Jalan Anggerik Oncidium Taman Kemuning. The fare is very high. The first pakguard asking the house no which she cannot provide since they’re just having a birthday party at the Residence club. This couple is very have have, so dont show your stupidity ye! And you had to restrain yourself while driving even you wanted to pee for 2 minutes.

Break at Petronas Kota Kemuning, 8.33pm. Pee and pray.

I set destination to HOME4, but no ping even I was driving thru Lebuhraya Kesas, Federal Highway, Jalan Sultan Ismail, and finally Jalan Ampang.







WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...